TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Southern Ontario meet?

Pony Ride

Looks like Sunday is going to be a great day weather wise so is there any interest in a meet Sunday Morning? We could gather some where central ( Milton, Mississauga) Not to many more good days ahead of us. If there is no interest I think it will be a good day to cruise Niagara Falls.

Sorry Kevin, it sounds like an Awesome idea, however,.... I must make Chocolate Bars for our smilie_flagge13.gif friends this weekend. Originally our Plant was Scheduled Off, but there's a Shortage of Milky Way in the USA. :shrug: American's love their Chocolate and I'm only too Willing to Provide! God Bless US obesity ;)

Double Time motivated!

there's a Shortage of Milky Way in the USA.

ADM! you need to charge ADMs and auction the bars on ebay!

Ebay auction: One (1) Milky Way bar for Dec 2006 delivery. Buyer has choice to change pre-ordered colour (brown) for any other colour the bar comes in: brown, or brown.

ADM! you need to charge ADMs and auction the bars on ebay!

Ebay auction: One (1) Milky Way bar for Dec 2006 delivery. Buyer has choice to change pre-ordered colour (brown) for any other colour the bar comes in: brown, or brown.

Good one Smoothie ;) Actually, come by the plant this weekend and I'll give you a Tour! Shelby will be in the Parking Lot. REALLY!!

Looks like Sunday is going to be a great day weather wise so is there any interest in a meet Sunday Morning? We could gather some where central ( Milton, Mississauga) Not to many more good days ahead of us. If there is no interest I think it will be a good day to cruise Niagara Falls.

Pony Ride -- Like to see your car before weather turns bad ,maybe we could meet in Hamilton Some where on a nice day . Sjnce I don`t have my car I could bring the 68`Shelby.

Pony Ride -- Like to see your car before weather turns bad ,maybe we could meet in Hamilton Some where on a nice day . Sjnce I don`t have my car I could bring the 68`Shelby.

Looks like this next weekend is going to be a wash out but soon as the weather improves. I would like to see your 68. I have a 67 coup that is just about finished.

Archived