TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby Model, Color & Stripe Options poll

What color & stripe combo is your favorite for the 2007 Shelby GT 500?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What color & stripe combo is your favorite for the 2007 Shelby GT 500?

• Torch Red Clearcoat with Performance White stripes
    • Torch Red Clearcoat with Satin Silver stripes
    • Alloy Clearcoat Metallic with Satin Silver stripes
    • Alloy Clearcoat Metallic with Tungsten stripes
    • Vista Blue Clearcoat with Performance White stripes
    • Vista Blue Clearcoat with Tungsten stripes
    • Performance White Clearcoat with Vista Blue stripes
    • Performance White Clearcoat with Tungsten stripes
    • Tungsten Grey Clearcoat with Satin Silver stripes
    • Valencia Yellow Clearcoat with Tungsten stripes
    • Ebony Clearcoat with Performance White stripes
    • Ebony Clearcoat with Tungsten stripes
  2. 2. Which Model do you perfer? Coupe or Convertable?

• Coupe
    • Convertable

Nice; finally a poll that works! But you should have offered the option of no stripes. If they are owner applied it looks like the vista Blue for me. I think that on the SN197 the darker colors show the lines better. Thanks.

Your right! I should have offered the option of No Stripes for the Convertible Lovers out their, but none of them have voted yet or just don't care.

Your right! I should have offered the option of No Stripes for the Convertible Lovers out their, but none of them have voted yet or just don't care.

{Clears throat} I voted for Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnngsten (say it!) with S.atin S.ilver S.tripes (SSS...) in a 'vert. I WANT the stripes, even if I must paint them on. I'm definitely getting them on my avatar, too. Just you wait! :P

Is there anyone out there with the skills to create a better colour selector (painter)

with the final colour choices ie: Alloy etc. (never seen an Alloy)

Since they're not at this point offering Black Stripes!!!

What would Tungsten look like with Satin Silver stripes???

KingCobra.

What would Tungsten look like with Satin Silver stripes???

KingCobra.

While at the FORD display They had wall plaques that were hanging on the wall with all the different colors & stripes on them & Tungsten with satin silver was awesome looking & thats why I voted for it. also if you lok up the FORD GT with tungsten colors you see what it would look like, but with wider stripes

As far as Alloy? didn't see it anywhere? My guess is that its the light green we seen in the mule shots. but thats a guess.

While at the FORD display They had wall plaques that were hanging on the wall with all the different colors & stripes on them & Tungsten with satin silver was awesome looking & thats why I voted for it. also if you lok up the FORD GT with tungsten colors you see what it would look like, but with wider stripes

Yes, yeeees! Follow the watch.....with your eyes.....Relax. You are getting sleepy....sleeepy.....you are voting for Tungsten...Tunngsstenn....Tuuuuuuuuuunnnnnngggsssteeeen...(say it)...

In all seriosity, the Tungsten & Satin Ford GT convinced me as well. That color combo is sweeeeet!

I also LOVE the White w/Blue stripes. Judging by this poll (40%), Ford better go buy several million buckets of white!

Yes, yeeees! Follow the watch.....with your eyes.....Relax. You are getting sleepy....sleeepy.....you are voting for Tungsten...Tunngsstenn....Tuuuuuuuuuunnnnnngggsssteeeen...(say it)...

In all seriosity, the Tungsten & Satin Ford GT convinced me as well. That color combo is sweeeeet!

I also LOVE the White w/Blue stripes. Judging by this poll (40%), Ford better go buy several million buckets of white!

I am Tungsten therfore I vote Tungsten with Silver Stripes.....

I'm surprised that the Coupe vote leads 14 to 1?

Vote people,vote

• 2 weeks later...

Archived