TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Galpin For clutch fixes.

BOSS427

Hello,Iwas just wondering if any SoCal GT500 owners out there have had the TSB performed on thier cars by Galpin Ford and when?.Iwas 2nd on the list and informed about the lack of parts deal 2-months ago.Still being told that the parts arent available.Thanks,Richard.

Hello,Iwas just wondering if any SoCal GT500 owners out there have had the TSB performed on thier cars by Galpin Ford and when?.Iwas 2nd on the list and informed about the lack of parts deal 2-months ago.Still being told that the parts arent available.Thanks,Richard.

I'm on the list as well and sounds like since about the same time frame as you. Nelson told me he had 9-people in line and before I left for Terlingua he thought on or about the 29th of September he would have the parts. I have not checked for an update since getting home. I expect we'll get the call soon.

I got called and took my car in yesterday. I went on the list four months ago.

• 1 month later...
It seems that Galpin is doing lots of these correctly and they care about the Shelby owners.

Good to see.

I fully agree with Grabber's comment. I had the full TSB done on my 07 and they installed the KR shifter for me as well. Works great and I really like the shorter throw on the shifter. Son of GT suggested I deal with Nelson Buss directly at Galpin and it was great advice. Nelson truly cares about his customers and I highly recommend Galpin and Nelson. As a matter of fact, my next car purchase will be from Galpin.

I just don't understand it? I went to my dealership here in Albuquerque NM, and it took them three days to get the all the

parts for the TSB :shrug: After the TSB no more chatter or hissing shifts perfect.

Yes there is definately something odd going on there????????????? :hysterical:

I fully agree with Grabber's comment. I had the full TSB done on my 07 and they installed the KR shifter for me as well. Works great and I really like the shorter throw on the shifter. Son of GT suggested I deal with Nelson Buss directly at Galpin and it was great advice. Nelson truly cares about his customers and I highly recommend Galpin and Nelson. As a matter of fact, my next car purchase will be from Galpin.

I found the most stubborn highest "ADM"s at Galpin when shopping for mine but I will

definately give them my service work when I need it..............

Archived