TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Back from the dealership

I got my car back from the dealer for scoop issue, and I wish my husband would've inspected a little better. The scoop looks great except for on problem. The pictures say it all. On the plus side, we had them buff it and it looks great. We will be taking back hopefully next week.

Ugh...

Hey did you ever have your roof stripes replaced?

Maybe the bannana heads thought that they would weather proof that one fastener for you.

Jeez, you have to wonder where some people's logic comes from. Where is their personal editing program? Does that look right to me? No? Well I guess that I screwed something up and better make it right.

Duh.

I'll bet you a box of doughnuts that they will just try and razor blade that piece of vinyl around that fastener and then call it fixed.

I got my car back from the dealer for scoop issue, and I wish my husband would've inspected a little better. The scoop looks great except for on problem. The pictures say it all. On the plus side, we had them buff it and it looks great. We will be taking back hopefully next week.

I think I would be a little upset.

They got replaced a while ago. They look a lot better know but I think they aren't quite straight now that I look at the pics. Not as noticeable when I look at the car.

Yeah, they look like they bow out as they move back. They start at, it looks like 1" apart, but soon expend to what looks like 1 1/4" apart. That's why I asked. :banghead:

Archived