TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Special Edition CS69 Wheels

I got wheels this weekend for $760. Now time to look for tires and TPMS.

If you got THESE wheels for $760 you got a smoking deal. :drool:

I never took a picture of all 4 of mine together, they look nice. :wub:

No TPMS for me :happy feet: :shoppingcart_:

Well....do they have rough edges on the spokes as reported???

Andy.

As I inspected each of the rim I didn't notice any rough edges. Each my rim had QC Passed sticker on them.

If you got THESE wheels for $760 you got a smoking deal. :drool:

I never took a picture of all 4 of mine together, they look nice. :wub:

No TPMS for me :happy feet: :shoppingcart_:

Yes, I was lucky. Now is time to buy some tires. I'm going with 255/35/20 (f) and 285/30/20 ®. By the way how much clearance do you have on front brake?

Gotch ya...I'm trying to figure that part out myself. I had found a few 19 inch rims that I sort of like just because it would be a good compromise. Can you send me some pics of your rims? My email address is Andy@AndyJabaley.com if you don't mind :camera:

I have not seen what ANY CS69 looks like with the black inserts on any car yet..

Thanks,

Andy

Check at the bottom of my signature after the mod discriptions, there are three links to pictures.

Check at the bottom of my signature after the mod discriptions, there are three links to pictures.

Ooops...I never noticed your links after the bottom of your signature.

Those wheels look awesome on your GT-H!!!! Very Nice!

One more quick question - are they the same widths for all 4 or are the rears wider?

I'm really leaning hard this direction, now I just need to decide between 18s or 20s.

Your 18s have just about the perfect look for me!

I need to see how Colts new 20s look on his ride after they are installed to see what I think about the larger size.

Thanks for all your help!!

Andy.

Ooops...I never noticed your links after the bottom of your signature.

Those wheels look awesome on your GT-H!!!! Very Nice!

One more quick question - are they the same widths for all 4 or are the rears wider?

I'm really leaning hard this direction, now I just need to decide between 18s or 20s.

Your 18s have just about the perfect look for me!

I need to see how Colts new 20s look on his ride after they are installed to see what I think about the larger size.

Thanks for all your help!!

Andy.

While the rear tires are wider, the rims are same on all four corners 18X9 I think.. Tire sizes are also on the list of mods on signature. Hope that helps and good luck with your choice.

Archived