TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Octoberfest Mini Gathering

Orf

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working on that. I hope they make one soon. I'd like to see one that resembles that useless light bar. Stylin but totally useless. :shift:

I'm not sure if you'll find one you like, if that is the look you're after. I found one company that I like. I can PM you with the site, if you like.

I posted a question yesterday about roll bars, but haven't had a single reply yet. It must not be high up on anyone's priority list. :shrug:

I'm not sure if you'll find one you like, if that is the look you're after. I found one company that I like. I can PM you with the site, if you like.

I posted a question yesterday about roll bars, but haven't had a single reply yet. It must not be high up on anyone's priority list. :shrug:

I'd appreciate any information you can provide.

(I wish there was some way to make the video available to our members)

Funny you should say that. I just happen to have a copy of that video in mp4 format. I was thinking of sending it to Robert for attachment to the site. The downside: it's about 150MB. I could easily make it a smaller file, but quality would suffer.

Thoughts?

Va Motor Speedway in Danville rents track time... road course :woohoo::woohoo::rockon::rockon: :bandance: :bandance:

I grew up in Cincinnati. There is a road called Devil's backbone....excellent test bed for the GT500. It connects to a road called Ebenezer and was my regular route to high school. Only problem is that speed limits vary from 10 MPH (yes, I said TEN) to 40. Curvey and hilly too. Doesn't look like it on the map...but it's fun to drive.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formt...amp;ambiguity=1

Dave

I grew up in Cincinnati. There is a road called Devil's backbone....excellent test bed for the GT500. It connects to a road called Ebenezer and was my regular route to high school. Only problem is that speed limits vary from 10 MPH (yes, I said TEN) to 40. Curvey and hilly too. Doesn't look like it on the map...but it's fun to drive.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formt...amp;ambiguity=1

Dave

Great info. In my neck of the woods, I would say the Blue Ridge Mountains and the roads associated with them offer a plethora of exhilerating drive opportunities.

I love "plethora."

Good form!

How about the Blue Ridge Parkway?

I figured a sagacious person such as yourself would appreciate that. The Blue Ridge Parkway would be great if you run interference ahead of me. They patrol the :censored: out of that road and don't cut any slack. I believe it's even an appearance in Federal Court for violations, but I could be wrong. I prefer the more obscure twisties up and down back roads on Afton Mountain. You don't want to get carried away, just slightly spirited, as the outside of the road will send you over the mountains edge.

Man - what a tough crowd.

I'm not the one here using expensive words!

It's sorta kinda like a hot rod - you know you've got the power - but you don't feel a need to use it all the time! I'm only trying to act in an amelioratory fashion, you dig? :baby:

Man - what a tough crowd.

I'm not the one here using expensive words!

It's sorta kinda like a hot rod - you know you've got the power - but you don't feel a need to use it all the time! I'm only trying to act in an amelioratory fashion, you dig? :baby:

Oh come on RUF, we all know how pedantic you are. :hysterical:

Dave

Two of the classes I teach are online. Therefore - I'm on this thing at home afternoons. So I toggle back and forth to keep my sanity!

Late evenings - wifey and almost 16 year-old are quiet - doggies are asleep - so 'ol Ruf has some fun here rather than watch commercials.

Archived