TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fear the Bunny Club!

VorpalBunny

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, for some of us, (me anyways), it's been the long waiting, waiting, waiting...

...that has kept me quiet. I just want the call to ship the car to the shop.

But now it's time to wake up "Link" for some more toony fun!

Well, for some of us, (me anyways), it's been the long waiting, waiting, waiting...

...that has kept me quiet. I just want the call to ship the car to the shop.

But now it's time to wake up "Link" for some more toony fun!

Hey Blip,

I think I speak for the whole club in saying we are with you!

Link is awesome - hope to see more soon!

VB

Well the first thing that "Link" needs is a club party van. Note--Link is not driving it yet.

Borrowed this from one of my other projects, but the colors seem to work for a Terlingua setting.

(And please don't ask me to explain why I'm doodling custom vans from the crazy days of the 70's--I did live thru them, but never owned a van.)

VANosaurFTB.jpg

:happy feet: I like it! As far as waiting, I hear ya....still waiting on Vegas to get back with us on ours....no word other than they were really going to start making Terlinguas in Vegas....

Thanks, and I've been fortunate to have enough art projects going to keep me thinkin' to much about the wait.

Hope the LV shop can get on line quickly for all of you out west.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Uhmm, interesting idea. Now if there's more interest in buying these types of items,

I'll check with Amy or Sharon to see if we can get some stuff available at the Team Shelby store.

Any more thoughts on a Fear the Bunny Club sticker? I love Blips idea for stickers and shirts!

Hi All,

I am a huge fan of the Terlingua Mustang and after joining the TRT knew I had to join the FTB club as well! When the car was created I knew I had to have one someday because I love rabbits and because I love Shelbys....who knew one could have the best of both worlds?

Anyway, all I could afford for the present was the personalized plate I am currently using my '86 SVO to hold until I can get the real thing! When I applied to NJDMV for the plate, they sent my application back and questioned what "TRLNGUA" meant. So, I downloaded the history of the TRT and had to send that and a brief explanation in order to convince them to issue it, but in the end it was all good.

From the picture you may be able to tell that I am out of my mind with Terlingua madness (the bunny's name is Tyler, and he has quite the "rabbitude"), but this seems like just the place for it. Looking forward to keeping up with all the latest happenings.

Evan

post-12176-1251681901_thumb.jpg

post-12176-1251681901_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

I am a huge fan of the Terlingua Mustang and after joining the TRT knew I had to join the FTB club as well! When the car was created I knew I had to have one someday because I love rabbits and because I love Shelbys....who knew one could have the best of both worlds?

Anyway, all I could afford for the present was the personalized plate I am currently using my '86 SVO to hold until I can get the real thing! When I applied to NJDMV for the plate, they sent my application back and questioned what "TRLNGUA" meant. So, I downloaded the history of the TRT and had to send that and a brief explanation in order to convince them to issue it, but in the end it was all good.

From the picture you may be able to tell that I am out of my mind with Terlingua madness (the bunny's name is Tyler, and he has quite the "rabbitude"), but this seems like just the place for it. Looking forward to keeping up with all the latest happenings.

Evan

Evan,

That looks great!!!! Love it - totally wonderful.

A rabbitude - that's fun! :hysterical:

Keep on thumping!

VB

Archived