TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Attendees: We need your photos!

robertlane

Shelby is creating a pictorial historical archive for Terlingua 2008 and we need your photos for posterity. :happy feet:

We might even use some of them in a future publication! :dance:

To share all of your photos, send us your CD/DVDs to:

Robert Lane

Shelby Autos

6755 Speedway, Blvd.

Las Vegas, NV - 89115

We're also working on an FTP site where you'll be able to submit your best photos.

Shelby is creating a pictorial historical archive for Terlingua 2008 and we need your photos for posterity. :happy feet:

Robert Lane

Shelby Autos

6755 Speedway, Blvd.

Las Vegas, NV - 89115

We're also working on an FTP site where you'll be able to submit your best photos.

Robert, Attached is a URL where I have posted my photos of the event. You can pull them from the URL if you see any you like.

http://picasaweb.google.com/District37Hond...ey=o7rYnzr5yJs#

Robert,

Carrie and I will be stopping by the diner and taking the tour (at least the factory) tomorrow morning. I'll drop off a CD for you at that time with all of our pictures. I have some pretty good ones in there with Sharon's car also.

I'll copy mine to a CD and get them mailed out shortly. I like the idea of a book that would be great. The best part of the entire trip was when Mr. Shelby signed my car. I will never forget the Terlingua event. I would like to say Thank you to Team Shelby and BullRun for doing such a great job.

DSCN2364.jpg

DSCN2373.jpg

DSCN2409.jpg

DSCN2364.jpg

DSCN2373.jpg

DSCN2409.jpg

Robert Lane

Shelby Autos

6755 Speedway, Blvd.

Las Vegas, NV - 89115

Approx 400 unedited pics on three CDs sent Fed Ex today.

MM

I've got about 250 or so pics - some good some not so - a FTP site would be great I would be more than willing to upload them all and let you pic (pun intended) and choose.

I wish I had known that this was going to be used this way - 1) I would have paid more attention to what I was doing and not just sticking my hand out the window and hoping for the best and 2) I would have used .RAW format. Oh well live and learn - I will use RAW for the next event I attend

Robert Lane

Shelby Autos

6755 Speedway, Blvd.

Las Vegas, NV - 89115

Robert/Sharon,

Just sent you a CD/DVD with over 850 pictures... See you the first week in November! Regards.

Stuart

• 5 weeks later...

Robert,

Is it too late to send you photos?I have about 200 that I took from Wednesday night thru Friday. Lucky all of those pictures drained my camera's battery so I left it in my hotel room to charge during the Bullrun. I can either send you a CD or I'm uploading pictures onto Walgreens' photo sharing site now (I'll send you the the link to that as soon as I get them all uploaded)

Matt

Robert,

Is it too late to send you photos?I have about 200 that I took from Wednesday night thru Friday. Lucky all of those pictures drained my camera's battery so I left it in my hotel room to charge during the Bullrun. I can either send you a CD or I'm uploading pictures onto Walgreens' photo sharing site now (I'll send you the the link to that as soon as I get them all uploaded)

Matt

No its no to late, we will hopefuly be using them in a book in the future so you can still send them to use.

Sharon

Archived