TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Arizona Shelby

hotrodstang

Not yet. I am still on Material Hold. I have pulled back my expectation, and am thinking I wont see the car till next year.

Bummer though, I sold my 66 vert in April thinking I would have it here in late summer.

Waiting is rough, I traded in a 66 Shelby GT350H real one to get my new 07 and I am very happy with it, its well worth waiting, just stop thinking about it :baby::party:

good luck to all in AZ - I think that you will have your Shelby's soon. Look on the bright side. Your weather is better in winter than most places in USA and you'll have plenty of time to be driving. Alot of us will have to put the car up for the winter to avoid the cold wet, rainy, snowy season that's about to appear.

Well, I got my signed deal for MSRP, so I am willing to wait. I just look at it as more time to save more for my down payment.

Todd: How in the world did you get a dealer to sign you up for a new Shelby GT500 for MSRP? :unsure: With all the Shelby supply and demand issues, not to mention the Shelby "frenzy",this is pretty much unheard of :headscratch: I am surprized to hear this kind of news.

Todd: How in the world did you get a dealer to sign you up for a new Shelby GT500 for MSRP? :unsure: With all the Shelby supply and demand issues, not to mention the Shelby "frenzy",this is pretty much unheard of :headscratch: I am surprized to hear this kind of news.

I called all around Phoenix back in March, and was getting the ADM run-around. I looked up all of the AZ Ford dealers and found a small non-svt, non-PA dealer up north that was more than happy to sell me one at MSRP. He got certified, I sent a deposit, and we wrote up a detailed contract. I contact him every 2 weeks to see if he has any new news. He faxed me the DORA when he entered the order, and I called Ford customer service just to verify its in the system.

So bottom line, I got lucky, and found a dealer who wants my business with no games played.

Archived