TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Registering my SGT

yeeyummm

Hi all,

Yesterday, I tried to online register my 07SGT3753. Well, the registry said that the car is registered already! What?

Does somebody know how I can actually replace that entry? I do not know who was the previous owner. My dealer here in Europe bought it from an US dealer, with 600 miles on the clock. I do not think that a private person has owned it before.

Besides of that: This car rocks!! Getting to work in the morning got a whole new meaning to me :drool:

\R

Hi all,

Yesterday, I tried to online register my 07SGT3753. Well, the registry said that the car is registered already! What?

Does somebody know how I can actually replace that entry? I do not know who was the previous owner. My dealer here in Europe bought it from an US dealer, with 600 miles on the clock. I do not think that a private person has owned it before.

Besides of that: This car rocks!! Getting to work in the morning got a whole new meaning to me :drool:

\R

First off......welcome to Team Shelby!

On the resistry, someone needed to enter the data on our Shelby Automobile Web Site for that message to display. In time I would expect you may be able to update ownership data. Congratulations on your new Shelby! It only gets better! :)

Roger

Hi all,

\R

If you have questions about the registry you can contact richs@shelbyautos.com and he will be able to help you out.

Sharon

Many thanks for all your replies.

I tried to register today again on the SAI webpage, however, it still says "VIN already registered". I'll send an Email to richs, I hope they can help me out with this.

I'll try to make some nice pics this weekend, waiting for better weather here. The car is a real eye catcher, I love it. And the sound draws a smile on my face each time I step on the pedal. And the best thing about it: I am not annoyed by red lights anymore, or more precisely, I always beg the traffic lights for red light so that I can stop at pole position and make her run :yahoo:

The bad news: I also have the hood scoop, and wrinkled stripes issues. And I haven't dared to look under the hood pin plates yet. Here in Europe it will be tricky to get this things fixed as SAI/Ford guarantee probably doesn't hold. But let's see...

Have a good one!

Roland

Archived