TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Fest 2009!!

ColoradoShelbyGT

Hey all you Colorado Breakfast Clubbers!

Shelby Fest 2009 is scheduled for April 24th and 25th, 2009!

I drove out to Shelby Fest 2008 in Hermann MO last April and had a blast! Its a great event that is growing like crazy. 2009 will be its third year. 2007 had maybe 25 cars. In 2008 there were 100! Who knows how many for this spring? There is a Shelby show in the little wine town of Hermann, which is just south and west of St Louis. The local Ford Dealer hosts the show. We had lots of great GT500s, one of the first Super Snakes, Twister Specials, Shelby GT's, and the local Mustang Club brought cars as well. Shelby sent a trailer. There was a Dyno, music and a barbecue. Friday we went to a classic car shop that was phenomenal as well as a drive-in that was shut down just for us. Good spirited driving between the venues.

This year there is the possibility of drag-racing and road coursing on Friday at Gateway International, though that still needs to be firmed up.

I'd really like to get a caravan to go out this Spring and represent Colorado properly! I left on a Wednesday afternoon and arrived in St. Louis at the host hotel on Thursday afternoon. I headed back Sunday morning. Lots of folks stayed to enjoy the wine country on Sunday. We had people and cars from lots of places including PA and TN.

Bottom line, I met alot of great folks and car and Shelby lovers!

Sooooooo, if you even have a moderate interest, post below!

Shelby Fest 2008

www.shelbyfest.net

Wes

PS. These cars were made to be driven and this is a great opportunity to get lots of seat time! Plus, its also an opportunity to see if your radar detector is working . . . :shift:

Hey all you Colorado Breakfast Clubbers!

Shelby Fest 2009 is scheduled for April 24th and 25th, 2009!

I drove out to Shelby Fest 2008 in Hermann MO last April and had a blast! Its a great event that is growing like crazy. 2009 will be its third year. 2007 had maybe 25 cars. In 2008 there were 100! Who knows how many for this spring? There is a Shelby show in the little wine town of Hermann, which is just south and west of St Louis. The local Ford Dealer hosts the show. We had lots of great GT500s, one of the first Super Snakes, Twister Specials, Shelby GT's, and the local Mustang Club brought cars as well. Shelby sent a trailer. There was a Dyno, music and a barbecue. Friday we went to a classic car shop that was phenomenal as well as a drive-in that was shut down just for us. Good spirited driving between the venues.

This year there is the possibility of drag-racing and road coursing on Friday at Gateway International, though that still needs to be firmed up.

I'd really like to get a caravan to go out this Spring and represent Colorado properly! I left on a Wednesday afternoon and arrived in St. Louis at the host hotel on Thursday afternoon. I headed back Sunday morning. Lots of folks stayed to enjoy the wine country on Sunday. We had people and cars from lots of places including PA and TN.

Bottom line, I met alot of great folks and car and Shelby lovers!

Sooooooo, if you even have a moderate interest, post below!

Shelby Fest 2008

Wes

Hey Colorado,

Thanks a lot for coming again this year. I hope we get to see you at all Shelbyfests in the future.

We have a growing family in Shelbyfest attendees and all have been stellar individuals, including yourself.

Just to clear up a couple of things:

I am actually the one that hosts the event. Hermann Ford has just very graciously let us use their facility.

We are still working towards providing a track event but as you have stated we have not firmed anything up yet.

I am hoping to be able to announce some details in the near future.

As we say in the Show Me State.....y'all come.

Kyle

Archived