TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Right Hand Drive Super Snake going to SEMA

Hey Guys,

While i am still waiting for Craig to convert my Super Snake, her sister car, Craigs # 16 is fully converted and

is being shipped back to the motherland this week on her way to the SEMA show in novemeber.

Craig Dean will be displaying her with Shelby Performance parts stand.

Here are some photos of Craigs car..

CSSmain.jpg

CSSontrack.jpg

CSSontrackII.jpg

CSSontrackIII.jpg

CSSinteriorII.jpg

CSSinteriorIII.jpg

CSSinterior1.jpg

CSSplaque.jpg

any questions just PM me... cheers

Could you please ask Craig what his booth number is at SEMA? I would like to stop buy and take a closer look at the conversion and say hello to him too.

Ill post up booth details and Craigs contact numbers before SEMA i promise.

Craig is going to leave the Super Snake in the states until the New Year, we both may attend the

09 birthday bash in #16 SS, that is assuming im not sking when its on (i am taking my family to

Canada in January sking, so im hoping the BDay Bash timing matches).

One way or the other, there will be a few chances over the next 6 months to see a RHD Super Snake im

sure.

Craig is going to leave the Super Snake in the states until the New Year, we both may attend the

09 birthday bash in #16 SS, that is assuming im not sking when its on (i am taking my family to

One way or the other, there will be a few chances over the next 6 months to see a RHD Super Snake im

sure.

Great! I'll keep an eye on this forum for the information.

By the way, if it helps for planning your Ski trip, the 86th Birthday bash is scheduled for January 10th, 11th, and 12th, 2009 (Friday, Saturday, and some of Sunday).

By the way, if it helps for planning your Ski trip, the 86th Birthday bash is scheduled for January 10th, 11th, and 12th, 2009 (Friday, Saturday, and some of Sunday).

I thought it was going to be that weekend, carrolls birthday is the eleventh i guess... Bugger... I was hoping it would be the weekend

after, but that just just plain stupid of me..... :finger:

I am definitely in Canada around that time. My wife will kill me if i disappear for a few days and leave her with the

kids sking.........BUT.... if i can get down there i probably will hop on a plane and jump down to vegas for

two nights....I have already dropped the hint to her that may happen......she thinks i was joking hahaha

i'm more than happy to go instead of you dad

Hmmmm its a shame you will be working !!!!!!

Look out Jason! I'm sure your son would be a good substitute

Dont forget Amanda.... What Happens in Vegas......stays in Vegas !!!! :D

I wasnt planning on going to next years Vegas party, i was hoping to go to an event

later in the year, but if Craig is going to be there with #16, its pretty tempting...

But ive already got this amazing place booked at Whistler and only up there for 10 days

as it is....Gee its a tough life !!!! Makes me feel sorry for the Wall Street Bankers.

We shall see how it all unfolds.....

But...

Back to to the thread... Hope Y'all get a chance to see Craigs Car at either Sema or Vegas.

Hey Guys,

While i am still waiting for Craig to convert my Super Snake, her sister car, Craigs # 16 is fully converted and

is being shipped back to the motherland this week on her way to the SEMA show in novemeber.

CSSinteriorIII.jpg

Why is the fuel pressure gauge pegged to the right? Is that part of the conversion too? :hysterical:

Good choice on Whistler/Blackcomb!

I have got to say, Craig does an outstanding job on these conversions! He and I have had many late night (me)/early morning (him) conversations. He is a great guy and super Shelby enthusiast. "A true Brother in Arms" :)

I believe he will be stationed at the Shelby Performance Parts booth. I don't know the booth number yet, but I will confirm if that's where he will be.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

CSSmain.jpg

CSSontrack.jpg

CSSontrackII.jpg

CSSontrackIII.jpg

CSSinteriorII.jpg

CSSinteriorIII.jpg

CSSinterior1.jpg

CSSplaque.jpg

[/quote Sweet! congrats. Now I just have one more question, Can you let the guys from the Australian top gear drive the car? :shift:

Could you please ask Craig what his booth number is at SEMA? I would like to stop buy and take a closer look at the conversion and say hello to him too.

I am coming over to Vegas in November can you tell me what dates the Sema show is on and is it near Vegas? :shift:

I am coming over to Vegas in November can you tell me what dates the Sema show is on and is it near Vegas

Yes it is on early November, not sure of dates mate, best to google that one... is it trade only, but if contact Shelby im sure they

can help, and yes it is in vegas..

Now I just have one more question, Can you let the guys from the Australian top gear drive the car

they already have !!!!! The stig drove it and they published an article in the Australin Top Gear Magazine...

I have asked my son to post a copy of the article up on team shelby... guess ill have too do that myself...

But if you go to http://www.mustangmotorsport.com.au craig has put a few pictures and details up there about the top gear drive.

We plan to give wheels australia and a couple of the other guys my Snake as soon as its converted (plus sneak the griggs

suspension in) very soon.

I am happy to let the Top Gear guys have it for the show so long as they pay for damages, new tyres and brakes haha.

Great! I'll keep an eye on this forum for the information.

Enis,

Actually, I think the dates are Thursday (LA to Vegas), Friday (Track Day), Sat AM (Track Day), Sat PM leave for BJ. Maybe Sharon can clarify.

Stuart

sure.

Nice work converting it to RHD. If you can, can you post some more videos of the RHD Supersnake on youtube? :shift:

Enis,

Actually, I think the dates are Thursday (LA to Vegas), Friday (Track Day), Sat AM (Track Day), Sat PM leave for BJ. Maybe Sharon can clarify.

Stuart

Okie dokie, thanks!

Archived