TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barrett Jackson Las Vegas Auction

shelbymotorsports

The Shelby GT500 Fastback went for $165K.

It is gorgeous. I think it went for a very good price on the plus side.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application...LotNumber=789.4

BJ car coming up in 2 hours or so.

i know the guy who restored this car. he lives 1/2 an hour from me.by the way did everybody see amy when they panned the camera on her?

'70 stang #816. Grabber blue. Moved the battery to the trunk. $187K.

The week could have been worse.

Now is the T-bird that I thought was on before the JFK car, coming up.

McCulloch (sp) is Paxton Superchargers. Talk about a Mustang/Shelby heritage. $145K.

This was another "work of art" car.

Wasn't the Grabber Blue Mustang a BOSS 429??????

Yes, the grabber blue car is a BOSS-9. She sure was pretty. I sure wished we would have seen SAI buying the MG, I think it would've looked great in the museum.

My wife said that Ron Pratt never batted an eye when he nodded up the MG. I wouldn't want to play poker with him. There is no "tell".

This time he picked up some good deals.

I would like to get a photo op with the Supersnake Cobra.

There were at least three B-J Shelby GT's at Vegas. The first one was displayed by a local Ford dealer at the hotels entrance. The second one was the one up for bidding in the auction and the third was the B-J slot machine grand prize.

Below are some pics including the pic of me winning $40 on the B-J slot machine by getting three Challengers. I took that as a sign and walked away. I would have loved to have won the BY Shelby but I knew that just wasn't in my future.

Steve

BJ_Shelby1.jpg

BJ_Shelby2.jpg

BJ_Shelby3.jpg

BJ_Shelby4.jpg

BJ_Shelby5.jpg

BJ_Shelby6.jpg

BJ_Shelby7.jpg

BJ_Shelby1.jpg

BJ_Shelby2.jpg

BJ_Shelby3.jpg

BJ_Shelby4.jpg

BJ_Shelby5.jpg

BJ_Shelby6.jpg

BJ_Shelby7.jpg

There were at least three B-J Shelby GT's at Vegas. The first one was displayed by a local Ford dealer at the hotels entrance. The second one was the one up for bidding in the auction and the third was the B-J slot machine grand prize.

Below are some pics including the pic of me winning $40 on the B-J slot machine by getting three Challengers. I took that as a sign and walked away. I would have loved to have won the BY Shelby but I knew that just wasn't in my future.

Steve

Thanks for the update. Winning on the slot with the Challengers was an omen. Do you know if anyone actually won it?

Do you have any idea of the CSM number of the auction car?

During the auction several of them mentioned they have the cars. Going from memory after listening to a rerun while I was burning a DVD from the Dish Network box: Amy Lassiter(? - bidders assistant) said she drives hers - a whopping 2000 miles (mine now has 3800). Spanky the auctioneer said he hasn't driven his. Steve Davis said he has two (I think he got one from Carroll, as did Amy and Spanky, so I think he must have bought one). Craig Jackson is the 4th of Carroll's set. I think Amy and Steve said they had 'verts too.

I wish I could have been there.

Archived