TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Pictures

RogerS

Great pics, man, I was looking forward to meeting you but I didn't know who was who,oh well, I guess at another event.

Chris,

I was asking about your arrival from the first day. We must have missed crossing paths. I needed to leave early Saturday morning. We will meet at another time I am sure. It looks like you and your lovely wife had a great time!

Roger

Yeah, It was SO great to meet all of these wonderful people! I honestly didn't meet one person I didn't like!

The police near the resort were super nice, but did pull a few of us over on the way in Thursday. :hysterical:

It was hard not to laugh. We were having so much fun it didn't matter.

I also got to laugh at my brother for getting a ticket in the park for 87 in a 45...but that was tame compared to some of the others :hysterical:

P.S. Does it get any better than golf cart racing with Bob Bondurant, Tom Yeager, Amy, Robert Parker, turnsignaldelete and all the others?

nope....it doesn't :drool:

Kicking Bob Bondurant's a$$ at golf cart racing (in the dark) may go on my tombstone. Other than my wedding day and the day me son was born, Friday was maybe the best day of my life. Completely and totally AWESOME!!!

Kicking Bob Bondurant's a$$ at golf cart racing (in the dark) may go on my tombstone. Other than my wedding day and the day me son was born, Friday was maybe the best day of my life. Completely and totally AWESOME!!!

I was not able to go, but these here words you wrote paint for me a word picture that says it all. Love it.

Jim

Archived