TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HVAC question

thewheelman

I've only turned the heater on in the GT 500 a couple of times, but in the normal heater mode (little arrow pointing toward your feet) there's more air coming off the base of the windshield than on my feet. Local dealer says, "they're all that way." I find that hard to believe, but since I don't have anything for comparison...... Does yours blow more up than down in heater mode???

Thanks!

I've only turned the heater on in the GT 500 a couple of times, but in the normal heater mode (little arrow pointing toward your feet) there's more air coming off the base of the windshield than on my feet. Local dealer says, "they're all that way." I find that hard to believe, but since I don't have anything for comparison...... Does yours blow more up than down in heater mode???

Thanks!

in service manuels it says in floor only mode it's normal to have a small amount of defrost and side demister flow,if accesive may be problem with mode door or control components.

Thanks!

It all depends on how many drinks my date has had! :hysterical:

Sorry, I guess that I'm feeling extra immature today.

I'm glad someone has brought this up. I have noticed when the floor position is selected with the heat on, I do get some blowby at the windshield. It's bad enough that I have thought about mentioning it to my service advisor, but have not pursued it yet. Any one else?

Thanks!

Hi all, there's always some air coming out the defroster vent. I never took note of how much in my

car. If the dealer says "thats the way it is", stop down and let them show you in similar vehicle,

thats a basic procedure in verifying a lot of customer complaints.

Good Luck

Archived