TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Certificates of Authenticity are NOW AVAILABLE for the 2008 Shelby GT500!

Curt A

Still waiting for the SN-95 Mach 1 certificates to be available, yes they are doing those as well, but they are still some time off from an official announcement on them. Once the official word is given, they will start sending them out. I've talked to John as well and he great to deal with. I do know my car is the 13th Mach 1 built of those built for public consumption, and the 66th built including those built for pre-production purposes (executive and media cars). There are also certificates for SN-95 Bullitts and Maruders as well.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
great point...I will place the original in a large ziploc (Like other improtant docs...children birth certificates etc) and place in my safe and I will have a scanned color copy reprinted...awesome point and thanks for the advice...I will definitely use it...AWESOME>..

I took my 07 certificate to Kinkos, had color copies made and then laminated them... all right at Kinkos, they came out great!

I just got off the phone ordering mine. It took a while going back and forth on the menu and few hangups but I finally got through it. I found out there were 6513 GT500 built, mine is number 5820. There were 971 Vapor silvers built and mine is number 883. Let's see if that is the rarest color but I am thinking Alloy is going to beat that out. Curt, can you verify the rarest color?

Now off to change my signature.

07 Tungsten

Just got mine as well! :happy feet:

#4792 of 6513 coupes

#900 of 1278 black

I should have asked about number with my color combination, but oh well.

#546 of 1278 black coupes.

How can you find out how many were built of a specific color, stripe color, and options such as Navigation, Ambient Lighting, etc?

No discount for "Team Shelby" members....you must be a S.A.A.C. member.

SAAC or SVTOA? I don't see SAAC listed on their site as a recognized group, but SVTOA as well as IMBOC and MCA are listed. The Mach1Registry should be listed there soon, as well as the Marauder group.

I can't believe TS isn't involved. Time to do something about that!

Built March 3rd '08 (Monday Hope they weren't hung over) I hope not Tammy and Vyonne. hahaha

Car was originally Ebony With Tungsten Stripes so..

there were 1,278 cars w/ that color combo (vert and coupes) and mine was #979 built

Out of a total of 6,513 coupes mine was # 5,124

SAAC or SVTOA? I don't see SAAC listed on their site as a recognized group, but SVTOA as well as IMBOC and MCA are listed. The Mach1Registry should be listed there soon, as well as the Marauder group.

I can't believe TS isn't involved. Time to do something about that!

hey i am a forum member on a couple of these or do you have to be a paid member to get the disc?

Archived