TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grand Am Koni GS standings with 1 race to go

moabman

And the answer is that 1 point separates the top two mustang teams with Foster and Maxwell with Hypersport in first! Seafuse and Gue with JBS are only a point behind in second overall. Not bad for two road cars with the ancient live axle competing against Porsche GT3's and BMW M3's. :happy feet:

So I guess if the Mustangs win the overall they will add weight to them, because, it just can't be possible unless there is an unfair advantage!!!

edit - anyway, its good to see this Koni Challenge series work out like it has - I really hope to see some Challengers and Camaros in the mix at some point - to me, it the closest thing out there to the Trans Am of old. Hey...how about some Team Shelby involvement!!!!

So I guess if the Mustangs win the overall they will add weight to them, because, it just can't be possible unless there is an unfair advantage!!!

edit - anyway, its good to see this Koni Challenge series work out like it has - I really hope to see some Challengers and Camaros in the mix at some point - to me, it the closest thing out there to the Trans Am of old. Hey...how about some Team Shelby involvement!!!!

+1

CC

Archived