TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT goes swimming and then a sun burn!

philip 87

Note of Info of what not to do with your Shelby!..... :cry:

This past week I drove by a neighbors house as usual just to see his 07 Shelby GT in his driveway. It's always there and I like looking at it. Makes me feel good to see that Black, 5 speed silver striped beauty!

I know it has been S/C by Roush and it has all the go fast goodies on it because he was happy to show the car off when he bought it last year.

This past week the car was somehow driven into a lake!!! Mysteriously the car caught fire 4 hours later at the tow shop!

LESSON>>>>Do not take your Shelby swimming!!! And more importantly....Do Not Sun bathe after swimming! You may catch fire.

I have the VIN # but not the Shelby#. The Registry will show this VIN# as being destroyed. What a shame.

I am sad to hear the car's demise. The story sounds "fishy" to me. (Not that the car was destroyed but the drowning and then subsequent fire). Crazy stuff.

I agree. I understand a car catching on fire or someone driving it into a pond, but driving it into a pond and then catching fire shortly there after. But then again, this just make each care rarer, so I say, burn em.

Ok, Im kidding, dont really burn them but they do make good reefs!

Note of Info of what not to do with your Shelby!..... :cry:

This past week I drove by a neighbors house as usual just to see his 07 Shelby GT in his driveway. It's always there and I like looking at it. Makes me feel good to see that Black, 5 speed silver striped beauty!

I know it has been S/C by Roush and it has all the go fast goodies on it because he was happy to show the car off when he bought it last year.

This past week the car was somehow driven into a lake!!! Mysteriously the car caught fire 4 hours later at the tow shop!

LESSON>>>>Do not take your Shelby swimming!!! And more importantly....Do Not Sun bathe after swimming! You may catch fire.

I have the VIN # but not the Shelby#. The Registry will show this VIN# as being destroyed. What a shame.

Jewish lightning????

Archived