TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kitt's Steering Wheel

OK yes, you got me, I watched the show, couldn't stay away. The KR is so pretty.

Forget the "turbo" on a S/C car.... oh well. But the co-star is very HOT. So that makes up for any mistakes and silly morph tricks. I wonder if she would like a ride in my Shelby?... :drool:

OH YEAH, on to the topic... I noticed a nice Momo steering wheel with what looked like an outer ring of a GT500 wheel Very nice black leather with red stitching and cool three spoke chrome ( ?) center. Very nice and almost vintage Shelbyish with a modern touch of class from the GT500

I wonder AMY is this wheel in testing?????????

I would buy!!!!!

Tim in Rhode Island

counting the precious days left until my car is put away for winter.

OK yes, you got me, I watched the show, couldn't stay away. The KR is so pretty.

Forget the "turbo" on a S/C car.... oh well. But the co-star is very HOT. So that makes up for any mistakes and silly morph tricks. I wonder if she would like a ride in my Shelby?... :drool:

OH YEAH, on to the topic... I noticed a nice Momo steering wheel with what looked like an outer ring of a GT500 wheel Very nice black leather with red stitching and cool three spoke chrome ( ?) center. Very nice and almost vintage Shelbyish with a modern touch of class from the GT500

I wonder AMY is this wheel in testing?????????

I would buy!!!!!

Tim in Rhode Island

counting the precious days left until my car is put away for winter.

What show are u talking about ??? I like to see every movie that has a Shelby in it :drool: !!!! LOL !!!!!

frank, he was talking about the new Knight Rider movie released last year on NBC. They are making it a sitcom for primetime tv starting this season.

Yes the Knight Rider Series started tonight and will be on every Wed night. Sorry I figured every Shelby loving guy and girl was glued to the screen tonight.

I noticed that and the seatbelt "delete" on the "B" pillar. I guess if you're in a car that would KNOW when it's gonna crash ya don't need it? It was cool seeing Carol Shelby's sig on the headrests though.... I wonder if he's getting kicked down some coinage for that? I loved the hour long Ford commercial though oh and the MAC Tools. :) What other little goodies did anyone spot?

Archived