TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008/2009 Shelby GT500 RS prodiction numbers?

pony88

Hey, I thought that the RS package was only offered on the 07's and 08's; are they also being offered for the 09' model year too?

• 3 months later...

If I remember correctly the Red Stripe was limited to Coupes in '07, Verts in '08 and either in '09.

'07 Red Stripe Coupe Production numbers:

128 Performance White

169 Ebony

'08 RS Vert Production numbers:

110 White

131 Ebony

I hear the '09 Red Stripes will be limited to 300 total.

Keith

250 Black/Red Stripe, red interior inserts are the number per local performance dealer. I am looking at one now. They are 2-3K over sticker still although there are 3 here in Atlanta sitting and one in Jax that I know of.

DONT pay over sticker for an 09!

Let me know what your looking for and I can get one ALOT cheaper than 3K OVER sticker!!!

White or Black. Coupe or VERT.

Just sold one of each in the last 6 weeks!

Sold 1 07, 3 in 08, and 2 in 09.

Send me a PM with what color you want and where your at

MM

Nevermind the where you at. I see your in GA with me

DONT pay over sticker for an 09!

Let me know what your looking for and I can get one ALOT cheaper than 3K OVER sticker!!!

White or Black. Coupe or VERT.

Just sold one of each in the last 6 weeks!

Sold 1 07, 3 in 08, and 2 in 09.

Send me a PM with what color you want and where your at

MM

Nevermind the where you at. I see your in GA with me

I think an 07-09 Black GT500 coupe with the RS is the best looking Shelby mustang color comnination ever. Looks Baaad

I think an 07-09 Black GT500 coupe with the RS is the best looking Shelby mustang color comnination ever. Looks Baaad

Agreed, gets lots of positive comments for color combination. Though I hesitate to call it "RS" for obvious Camaro-related reasons.

post-120-1232068542_thumb.jpg

post-120-1232068542_thumb.jpg

MM, your such a sales whore! :hysterical:

I would love a coupe to go along with the vert! but no moneys...

The 09 production is capped at 300, but I would expect the numbers to be somewhat less when the official numbers are released...they had a pretty short run for '09

All in all, somewhere between 700 and 800 for all cars would be my guess.

I do find that we dont get many RS cars at the shelby events...I was the only black RS vert, but there was also a white vert and a HEAVILY moddiified RS black coupe...(I know, its Ebony)

MM, your such a sales whore! :hysterical:

I would love a coupe to go along with the vert! but no moneys...

The 09 production is capped at 300, but I would expect the numbers to be somewhat less when the official numbers are released...they had a pretty short run for '09

All in all, somewhere between 700 and 800 for all cars would be my guess.

I do find that we dont get many RS cars at the shelby events...I was the only black RS vert, but there was also a white vert and a HEAVILY moddiified RS black coupe...(I know, its Ebony)

Flattery will get you NO WHERE!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

Not alot of Red Stripes built, so your not going to see alot at events.

MM

Agreed, gets lots of positive comments for color combination. Though I hesitate to call it "RS" for obvious Camaro-related reasons.

I'm right there with ya on this one. It still confuses me momentarily, everytime I read "SS" as referring to the Super Snake. Talk about "for obvious Camaro-related reasons"! lol :hysterical:

Archived