TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FRPP SVT AND SGT FOR SALE--CHEAP

STCOBRA

I'm selling exhaust that I've bought and am selling. The FRPP SGT was used 1 day only-maybe 30 miles at most. The FRPP SVT was used approximately 2 months and probably 300 miles(my car only has 1200 miles total). I am asking $350.00 for each one plus 30.00 for shipping. Both are in SUPER mint condition. I paid $1400.00 plus for both of these plus shipping. Got to move them out of garage. You won't find cheaper. Don't pay 699 plus shipping. Mine are perfect!! Thanks-- Please contact me at:

paradisecare@yahoo.com or text me at---956-778-1288 if you have any questions. Paypal accepted. Thanks!!

On Aug 21st Amy wrote the following about the KR mufflers in another thread .....

"I spoke to ford today they will release again when the changes are ready."

- The mufflers are KR,

- It will not sound like the KR

- It will not be labeled KR

- They are good Mufflers

-The KR Exhaust system has a custom H pipe built here at Shelby, not to be confused with the standard H pipe

On Aug 21st Amy wrote the following about the KR mufflers in another thread .....

"I spoke to ford today they will release again when the changes are ready."

- The mufflers are KR,

- It will not sound like the KR

- It will not be labeled KR

- They are good Mufflers

-The KR Exhaust system has a custom H pipe built here at Shelby, not to be confused with the standard H pipe

Funny, what changes? Wording or are they going to change something and re-market them?

Archived