TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake 08SS0091 For Sale in Calgary, AB

bchorney

I heard at the local race track that there was a Super Snake for sale at a local Ford Dealer that isn't even a SVT dealer. Check out the link:

http://www.gotford.com/featured.php?s2=2&a...1&vi=462647

They want $175,000 Canadian for it! I know there aren't many up here, but I'll wait for my GT500 to be converted thanks!! I can wait a few more months or so. Besides, it is almost time to put the beasts to bed for the winter up here. My guess is that they have it in the show room just to bring people in to the dealership. And if someone is crazy enough to pay the $175k well I'm sure the buyer would let them borrow it for the winter. Some show room eye-candy!!

I heard at the local race track that there was a Super Snake for sale at a local Ford Dealer that isn't even a SVT dealer. Check out the link:

http://www.gotford.com/featured.php?s2=2&a...1&vi=462647

They want $175,000 Canadian for it! I know there aren't many up here, but I'll wait for my GT500 to be converted thanks!! I can wait a few more months or so. Besides, it is almost time to put the beasts to bed for the winter up here. My guess is that they have it in the show room just to bring people in to the dealership. And if someone is crazy enough to pay the $175k well I'm sure the buyer would let them borrow it for the winter. Some show room eye-candy!!

They've got balls, that's all I can say. Want to meet up at the dealership this week? I'm using my 40th as a daily driver since I returned my leased F-150. Maybe I can pick up the SS for my winter car! LOL

I hope they get the 175K! But not bloody likely...

They've got balls, that's all I can say. Want to meet up at the dealership this week? I'm using my 40th as a daily driver since I returned my leased F-150. Maybe I can pick up the SS for my winter car! LOL

I hope they get the 175K! But not bloody likely...

Half of me wants to go have a look at the car, but I know they probably have it roped off and be a waste of time. I have been driving my GT500 daily too since it stopped raining in June. I have a storage spot lined up, but I am going to stretch things out as long as I can. We could go down there at lunch time?

Metro Ford has a couple 2009 GT500s at $4k under MRSP.

http://www.metroford.ca/ou/calgary-ford/di...pluginId=events

They have several on the lot. I guess if we would have waited, we could have gotten a deal? But then again.......how much fun have we had driving our cars over the last year!!!!! Plus I got to order exactly what I wanted.

Half of me wants to go have a look at the car, but I know they probably have it roped off and be a waste of time. I have been driving my GT500 daily too since it stopped raining in June. I have a storage spot lined up, but I am going to stretch things out as long as I can. We could go down there at lunch time?

Metro Ford has a couple 2009 GT500s at $4k under MRSP.

http://www.metroford.ca/ou/calgary-ford/di...pluginId=events

They have several on the lot. I guess if we would have waited, we could have gotten a deal? But then again.......how much fun have we had driving our cars over the last year!!!!! Plus I got to order exactly what I wanted.

Nuker and I went down today at lunch. Nope, not roped off. I was, shall we say, less than impressed with the knowledge of the the salesman. He says it's the used car manager who knows everything. Anyway, he says it's sold, for $175 or $180K, it's been there since last Wednesday, no miles on the car, doesn't know where the keys are so he could pop the hood, doesn't know where it came from other than the US (it's Georgia), etc. etc. He did know that it had a supercharger, though...

The manager was at an auction, so I'll call him tomorrow.

The car is pretty impressive. I kept my grubby paws off it...

Edit: Oh yeah, he thought a red convertible SS would be in soon as well. Seems tha manager has a supply line somewhere.

Nuker and I went down today at lunch. Nope, not roped off. I was, shall we say, less than impressed with the knowledge of the the salesman. He says it's the used car manager who knows everything. Anyway, he says it's sold, for $175 or $180K, it's been there since last Wednesday, no miles on the car, doesn't know where the keys are so he could pop the hood, doesn't know where it came from other than the US (it's Georgia), etc. etc. He did know that it had a supercharger, though...

The manager was at an auction, so I'll call him tomorrow.

The car is pretty impressive. I kept my grubby paws off it...

Edit: Oh yeah, he thought a red convertible SS would be in soon as well. Seems tha manager has a supply line somewhere.

Says it sold, wonder if they really got the 175K.

Al

These cars are extremely rare in Canada.....I was stopped by a guy in a Bentley and was offered 150.000 canadian...I told him sorry but not for sale.... :shift:

Would he pay $150 american for the mine???? :happy feet:

It would take some stupid money like that. I DONT want to sell it. I LOVE my SS, but that kind of money sure would get someones attention!!

Quick Prayer " Lord dont let someone offer me $150K cause Im not strong enough to say NO!"

MM

It would take some stupid money like that. I DONT want to sell it. I LOVE my SS, but that kind of money sure would get someones attention!!

Quick Prayer " Lord dont let someone offer me $150K cause Im not strong enough to say NO!"

MM

MM, by the thickness of his gold rolex watch, full of diamonds....trust me ..he had the money to buy at least 3 SS...There are some people that are crazy enough to spend that type of money and even more, it depends how much they want it.....I am with you, I love my SS..... :happy feet:

MM

Don't feel bad it happened to me and I took it, mad money. Now he wants my SGT and I haven't even driven it yet.

These cars are extremely rare in Canada.....I was stopped by a guy in a Bentley and was offered 150.000 canadian...I told him sorry but not for sale.... :shift:

Did you get his number? Hell, I'll pay a finders fee...Oh, I better figure out the exchange rate first.

Don't feel bad it happened to me and I took it, mad money. Now he wants my SGT and I haven't even driven it yet.

You sold your SS? Of course you dont have to tell me, but what did they offer??? Just kinda wandering what a REAL price for these cars are.

I guess thats why I keep mine put up. Not cause I dont want to put miles on it, but someone with more money than sense might see it and HAVE to have it!!! :drool:

MM

You sold your SS? Of course you dont have to tell me, but what did they offer??? Just kinda wandering what a REAL price for these cars are.

I guess thats why I keep mine put up. Not cause I dont want to put miles on it, but someone with more money than sense might see it and HAVE to have it!!! :drool:

MM

No, mine was a one off Tasca Super Cobra Jet,PM sent

MM

150,000.00 Canadian = 145.081.00 US not much difference! Would you sell her for that?

Craig

Uh, yes

Well, there seems to be abit of a market of guys with cash and little patience here in Calgary if a 605HP car can go for $175 to $180k. You can go get a stock GT500 for under MSRP here now and get in line for a Super Snake conversion. Your patience will save you about $75 to 80K.

150,000.00 Canadian = 145.081.00 US not much difference! Would you sell her for that?

Craig

I would probably have to sell the SS for that. Remember its the FIRST 725HP EVER DELIVERED!!!! Dont know if it makes it worth more now, but in 100 years it might!

MM

Forgot to ask. Are you offering???

I would probably have to sell the SS for that. Remember its the FIRST 725HP EVER DELIVERED!!!! Dont know if it makes it worth more now, but in 100 years it might!

MM

Forgot to ask. Are you offering???

Yeah well... :headscratch: I would sell mine for that and jump back in line IF I HAD ONE. :cry: Soon I can feel it, soon. lol I think having the first 725 is definitely worth something. It makes a difference with the older ones now. Yes?

Craig

Archived