TEAM SHELBY FORUM

southern california open track

dj3190

http://www.lasaac.org/content/welcome-lasaacorg

LA SHELBY CLUB IS HOSTING THE OPEN TRACK THIS WEEKEND AT STREETS OF WILLOW.

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE.

YOU CAN ALSO RUN JUST SAT OR SUNDAY.

ALL MAKES WELCOME.

THANKS

DON

Well the Los Angeles Shelby American Automobile Club had another successful open track event at Willow Springs. Don (see above post) even rented a Mustang to run our event.

We had several original GT350's and new Shelby Mustangs running. We had a safe event with no problems and lots of track time. I would love to see more new Shelby's running, I don't remember seeing advertisments that Shelbys are being sold as show cars only. May as well use that performance suspension that you paid for.

My 2007 (#358) is all stock except for 20"x9" front and 20"x10" rear rims with Nitto 555's, a rear Watts Link and it hauls ass!!!!!!!

Would you enjoy reeling in two 2007 Corvette Z06's (505HP vs. my 320HP) on a 1.7 mile road course???????

Pretty impressive when they pull over to the right to let you pass on the straight away.

Where were you????

Well the Los Angeles Shelby American Automobile Club had another successful open track event at Willow Springs. Don (see above post) even rented a Mustang to run our event.

We had several original GT350's and new Shelby Mustangs running. We had a safe event with no problems and lots of track time. I would love to see more new Shelby's running, I don't remember seeing advertisments that Shelbys are being sold as show cars only. May as well use that performance suspension that you paid for.

My 2007 (#358) is all stock except for 20"x9" front and 20"x10" rear rims with Nitto 555's, a rear Watts Link and it hauls ass!!!!!!!

Would you enjoy reeling in two 2007 Corvette Z06's (505HP vs. my 320HP) on a 1.7 mile road course???????

Pretty impressive when they pull over to the right to let you pass on the straight away.

Where were you????

In Terlingua, of course!

We'll be at the next one-can I bring the GLHS, the Cobra scares me! :)

Archived