TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My SECOND new Red (Virginia) Coupe is Here!

500HP GT

Where did you get it!?

I want one too..!

You can get one here:

http://www.fordcollection.com/default.cfm?...tegory=DIE-CAST

Much better than, sadly, the official "Shelby Collectibles" rendition offered earlier.

:shift:

NICE- How much adm did they want? Do they come in vista Blue. Does it have the Shaker 1000.

Whats delivery time? :hysterical:

No Shaker 1000. Would add too much weight. I mean postage would be a buck more!

:hysterical:

2. So far just red and white or white and blue

3. No ADM!

4. And delivery is just a coupla days!

:party:

You can get one here:

http://www.fordcollection.com/default.cfm?...tegory=DIE-CAST

Much better than, sadly, the official "Shelby Collectibles" rendition offered earlier.

No Shaker 1000. Would add too much weight. I mean postage would be a buck more!

2. So far just red and white or white and blue

3. No ADM!

4. And delivery is just a coupla days!

:party:

EBAY's Got'Em Too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOTWHEELS-ELITE-1-18-2...1QQcmdZViewItem

That's the one I've seen, but since the hood didn't look right I didn't want to order one! But I guess they changed the design then! Good! :cheerleader:

Yes, you're right about the hood on the Shelby Collectibles one (even the pic on the Ford link has the wrong hood but they ship the right one). Also, the rims were all wrong on the Collectibles version. And they had the SHELBY letters across the back (which we ALL wanted on the Job 1 version OF COURSE, but hey--production is production). This new "Ford Collection/Hot Wheels Elite," etc. is the truest one yet. You will be happy with it. I AM!

:happy feet:

Dude, If I order one white with Blue stripes to match my car that is coming in & the diecast has the red interior I'm going to be pissed because they wouldn't let me order it that way :hysterical: Nice find!

Keep us posted!

It took Mattel to get it right, eh?!!? :headscratch: Love the 'Rolled' Exhaust Tips! :yup:

Yup. But the exhaust note is a little too quiet on this one.

Hey Guys,

If you want an even better diecast version of the Shelby GT500 concept car, check out the AutoArt versions now available in 1:18th scale. Many diecast websites are carrying them including www.sportcraftcars.com (they had a buy one, get the second one at 50% sale).

I bought the red with white stripes version as well as the white with blue stripes versions. As you know, the AutoArt quality and detail for the price is some of the best there is.

Let's hope one of these companies will soon produce the actual production-version cars.

Hey Guys,

If you want an even better diecast version of the Shelby GT500 concept car, check out the AutoArt versions now available in 1:18th scale. Many diecast websites are carrying them including www.sportcraftcars.com (they had a buy one, get the second one at 50% sale).

I bought the red with white stripes version as well as the white with blue stripes versions. As you know, the AutoArt quality and detail for the price is some of the best there is.

Let's hope one of these companies will soon produce the actual production-version cars.

That would be nice STILL WAITING LIKE MOST PEOPLE.

Hey Guys,

Actually, it is my impression, from looking at the Shelby Collectibles, AutoArt, and HotWheels Elite versions, that the HotWheels one I bought is a representation of the production car (see Shelby lettering on back, e.g.).

Archived