TEAM SHELBY FORUM

who has highest miles on their Shelby GT?

angrrmgt

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CSM 1639 purchased 9/21/07 just turned over 6,700 miles today. I put about 75 miles on it today, the best 75 miles yet. It was the first ride of any distance since my knee replacement and covered a favorite motorcycle loop near the house. A little 2 lane full of curves and no traffic...just what the Shelby was made for. Six hours later and I still can't get the smile off my face. God I love this car :happy feet:

Jim

Rolled 5500 today and her 1st birthday is Saturday err Sunday; not sure a leap year baby. By Sunday Evening it will be 6250 and then 7000 by March 4th---headed to Tasca. 1500 smiles being put on it there and back. Then she will only come out for HCMC gatherings and shows for awhile to let her recover.

It'll be hard to beat me... 37,100 miles on it, now...

Gary

Gary - I think you're still the king... I saw you and your wife at Horsepower on the Horsefarm a couple weeks ago and I believe you said you were up over 46,000 now, right? You'd never know it... Your car is in beautiful shape and I like the mods. The CS wheels and tail / spoiler make it look very much like the 1967 GT-350.. which I'm sure is probably the look you were going for.

I just turned over 1000 miles on my way home from the show a couple weeks ago. Bought mine new with 96 miles on the odo on Father's Day weekend 2008. I'm thinking I might drive it and enjoy it more often now since I'm over that mark... especially since I live somewhere warm enough to enjoy this car regularly.

Take care,

Matt

873, gotta remember mines in the garage from November untill some time in April. But every spring it feels like I got a new car!

Gary - I think you're still the king... I saw you and your wife at Horsepower on the Horsefarm a couple weeks ago and I believe you said you were up over 46,000 now, right? You'd never know it... Your car is in beautiful shape and I like the mods. The CS wheels and tail / spoiler make it look very much like the 1967 GT-350.. which I'm sure is probably the look you were going for.

I just turned over 1000 miles on my way home from the show a couple weeks ago. Bought mine new with 96 miles on the odo on Father's Day weekend 2008. I'm thinking I might drive it and enjoy it more often now since I'm over that mark... especially since I live somewhere warm enough to enjoy this car regularly.

Take care,

Matt

Matt...

Thanks for the kind words about our Shelby!!! We work very hard to make that car look as nice as it does. We think it looks pretty good, too, especially since it doesn't get to sit in a garage. BTW... we'll have 47k miles on it, this week... Still love driving the heck out of it!!! :shift:

As for your car... I really like the Vista Blue and especially since its a Vert. I really like it and you've done some nice things to yours, too.

Gary & Gail

3 months and 397 miles. I dont have much time to drive it since I got it, but I am making up for it this week. This week alone I have put 150 miles in the last 3 days, and it has been raining cats and dogs; but I dont care, I needed to drive the car, like its meant to be.

Now that we have driven it to Terlingua and back (we live in NJ!), the Shelby Vegas bash and back, and back out to Vegas last week for a supercharger all in 6 months, it is over 30,000!!!! And I am doing Mustangs Across America next month and then back from Alabama! I will be at 40,000 by the summer! and it is only a year old! Poor thing. It is a 2008! But I have enjoyed every sweet mile. The 2006 hertz we dont drive much at all, it has about 12K

Now that we have driven it to Terlingua and back (we live in NJ!), the Shelby Vegas bash and back, and back out to Vegas last week for a supercharger all in 6 months, it is over 30,000!!!! And I am doing Mustangs Across America next month and then back from Alabama! I will be at 40,000 by the summer! and it is only a year old! Poor thing. It is a 2008! But I have enjoyed every sweet mile. The 2006 hertz we dont drive much at all, it has about 12K

Now THAT's getting some use out of your Shelby! :happy feet:

Archived