TEAM SHELBY FORUM

electric shelby cars

vroom

anyone know what's going on with development of the shelby electric vehicle that carroll was talking about recently. are they going to use the same electric motors as the telsa or fisker. i for one would love to see an electric shelby maybe with a carbon fiber modified daytona body with shelby performance.... fisker apparently has their cars outsourced to a manufacturer that builds porches in the same plant. i wonder if shelby could get a similar arrangement to have cars built at the same facility, seems to have a lot of synergies.

anyone know what's going on with development of the shelby electric vehicle that carroll was talking about recently. are they going to use the same electric motors as the telsa or fisker. i for one would love to see an electric shelby maybe with a carbon fiber modified daytona body with shelby performance.... fisker apparently has their cars outsourced to a manufacturer that builds porches in the same plant. i wonder if shelby could get a similar arrangement to have cars built at the same facility, seems to have a lot of synergies.

i think carroll is trying to stay ahead of the curb. the definition of sportscar is changing. read the article on wired magazine website just posted yesterday entitiled THE NEXT DODGE VIPER WILL BE ELECTRIC. this viper is based on the the lotus europa. telsa already has a car based on the lotus that does 0-60 in less than 6 seconds. what could shelby do to compete... i think its a worthwhile challenge in todays world.

i think carroll is trying to stay ahead of the curb. the definition of sportscar is changing. read the article on wired magazine website just posted yesterday entitiled THE NEXT DODGE VIPER WILL BE ELECTRIC. this viper is based on the the lotus europa. telsa already has a car based on the lotus that does 0-60 in less than 6 seconds. what could shelby do to compete... i think its a worthwhile challenge in todays world.

This is good news. I saw the posts about the aftermarket electric mustangs generating 300 and 600 horsepower. I know it sounds blasphemous to some but if I have to drive a zero emissions vehicle someday, I would rather it have "power and styling" unlike most of the offerings for hybrid vehicles today.

This is good news. I saw the posts about the aftermarket electric mustangs generating 300 and 600 horsepower. I know it sounds blasphemous to some but if I have to drive a zero emissions vehicle someday, I would rather it have "power and styling" unlike most of the offerings for hybrid vehicles today.

i agree with you,."power and styling" is a shelby forte'. i'm sure SHELBY can come up with something that could beat the pants off of telsa/viper. perhaps maybe someone from the company can enlighten us,HINT,Hint-AMY or BUD.

Bizzarrini S.p.A. was an automotive manufacturer in the 1960s. Founded by former Alfa Romeo, Ferrari and ISO engineer, Giotto Bizzarrini, the company built a small number of highly developed and advanced sport and racing automobiles before failing in 1969. Originally named as Prototipi.

============================================

Harry

Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.

4thdimension1@gmail.com

Archived