TEAM SHELBY FORUM

local Vietnam Veteran

fatboy

My mother heard on the news a local Vietnam Veteran's classic Mustang fast back was stolen. :o

he had bought it after he came back home from Vietnam. He's had it all these years and was just stolen recently. I dont know what year the car is or color because i didnt see the news, but i imagine it was a nice mustang.

no tellin where the car is. probably on the other side of the country by now. :angry2:

made me sick when i heard about it.

oops i guess i should have put it under "off topic" since it wasn't an SGT.... but anyway...

My mother heard on the news a local Vietnam Veteran's classic Mustang fast back was stolen. :o

he had bought it after he came back home from Vietnam. He's had it all these years and was just stolen recently. I dont know what year the car is or color because i didnt see the news, but i imagine it was a nice mustang.

no tellin where the car is. probably on the other side of the country by now. :angry2:

made me sick when i heard about it.

oops i guess i should have put it under "off topic" since it wasn't an SGT.... but anyway...

Fatboy, if you can get a complete description posted here there will be hundreds of eyes and ears across the country that may be on the lookout for the vehicle. It would make it harder for the bad guy to sell it or even drive it.

Fatboy, if you can get a complete description posted here there will be hundreds of eyes and ears across the country that may be on the lookout for the vehicle. It would make it harder for the bad guy to sell it or even drive it.

i'll try to find out.

yea someone had to know that car was in there. out of all the other storage spaces there they break into that one. someone probably was staking out the place lookin to see who had what or someone on the inside that knows or helps run the storage facility knows the manifest of whats all stored at that place, but thats speculation. either way someone knew there was a mustang there.

oh by the way i heard the mustang was blue (i'm guessing he repainted it that same color) and he special ordered the mustang with somekinda special suspension and it had (i guess back in the day) all the extras u can get on them.

its sad. a man had this car 42 years and has taken care of it only to get it stolen while he was in process of restoring it. u cant have anything anymore without some a-hole tryin to take your shh-t

Archived