TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS0321 is finally home...

Alexandros

Went down to Tasca and picked her up....Wow the car looks beautiful....The hood and those wheels are mean.....The car sits and drives well...I would like to thank Mr. Shelby, Amy, Bud, Cynthia, Chris, Dennis, SAI, Tasca Family, Tasca Performance and everybody else who contributed to this SS project. Dreams do come true, you just have to stick to them.....Thank you everyone on this site for info and support....:)

th_DSC03449.jpg

th_DSC03453.jpg

th_DSC03454.jpg

th_DSC03460.jpg

Congrats Alex! This is a very nice car that I'm sure you will enjoy for a long time. I saw my first couple of SS last week in Dearborn and I was really impressed. Those wheels in particular look even better in person than they do in photo. Glad that your patience is finally rewarded!

Congratulations to you Alex, she's one fine looking car. May you have many happy miles and years enjoying it, and welcome to the family of Super Snake owners!

Thank you gentlemen for your support and info and I wish all of you health, happiness and safe driving with your cars too....

She drives well and I find that now with the new suspension she huggs the road even better...The ford supercharger have a unique sound to it.....and has plenty of power, I can imagine the KB at 725.......I am reallly impressed with the look of the SS...All of ours cars are unique in their own way...as long as we are happy with what we have.....

Thanks again to yall and stay safe,

Alexander Konstantis

Archived