TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Mustang Interior

robertlane

I've seen it in person and it looks better than these pics might suggest. The one I saw had a nav system and the steering wheel had more buttons for managing the audio system etc. Its a definite improvement in my opinion especially when you order the glass roof.

The door panels look like they are soft to the touch material now rather than the rubbing your arm on a rock material that they have currently, is this true???

• 1 month later...

Center vents are really out of place because they left the outer ones round. They should all have been kept round or all should have been changed to rectanglular.

Anyone else notice the chrome trim now seems to be recessed into the dash? It's minor, but I really like how my car's stand out from the dash.

And I think the changes to the front end, when viewed from the side profile look a lot like the new Camaro... was this deliberate?

That Grabber Blue and red stripe is growing on me fast. I asked my wife to take a look at the picture and all she had to say was yuk.

Glad to know I'm not alone. I dig it too. Seems like the people that don't like it they really don't like it. That photoshop pic is very accurate for a post from nov '08.

Archived