TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GOT GAS?

HIGHFLIGHT

No problem in central MO, Regular is $3.49.

I live in western NC. Do any others find a current shortage of premium gas or gas in the area you live in? Some stations have charged as high as $5.99 for regular and have had their records subpoenaed by the state AG.

$6 a gallon.. :censored:

I just paid $3.87 the other night in CA.

Since the price of gas has decreased ever so slightly, my driving has been a bit more aggressive lately.. :happy feet:

I live in western NC. Do any others find a current shortage of premium gas or gas in the area you live in? Some stations have charged as high as $5.99 for regular and have had their records subpoenaed by the state AG.

Sounds like it's time to form a lynch mob and string up a gas station owner! Hope the AG does that for you...that's crazy

The Charlotte area has been out of regular and mid grade for a week now. Some stations are closed while others just have premium. A week ago some stations were price gouging with prices running as high a $5 to $6 a gallon but authorities have cracked down on that now. I usually buy from Costco but their stations have been closed for 8 days now. I assume it depends on which suppliers service your area of the country whether you have gas or not. This sucks.

Jim

Archived