TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Does Vegas - 2006

owenkelley

What's the deal with GT500KR C.S.S.???

I never heard of the C.S.S. What does it stand for???

KingCobra.

Those are the Continuation Cars that I mentioned earlier. I am just guessing, but the C.S.S. probably stands for Continuation Series Shelby or something similar. These cars are beautiful, and they are like new cars, done on a rotisserie etc. They start out life as regular Mustangs, and this company takes them and completely rebuilds them - very much like the "Eleanor" cars that are done by Unioque Performance, but this is a diiferent company. Their cars are beautiful.

SUV you said.....

Did someone say there was an SUV in that picture???

All I could see were Cobras!!!

:happy feet: :bowdown: :happy feet: :bowdown: :happy feet: :bowdown: :happy feet:

And what is that car in the bottom left corner???

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

SUV you said.....

Did someone say there was an SUV in that picture???

All I could see were Cobras!!!

:happy feet: :bowdown: :happy feet: :bowdown: :happy feet: :bowdown: :happy feet:

And what is that car in the bottom left corner???

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

That is a Shelby Series 1. I have one.

In 1/18 scale.

The 17 year old who fell on the floor. :D

He hit the floor pretty hard! I remember that when it happened, I was kind of worried he may have hurt himself! What did he think of it when it was all over? My buddy was the guy an the far left with the long grey hair and beard. He remembers bits and pieces, but not everything that he did.

Did you see the guy from Dream Car Garage there? They are supposedly going to have some footage from that event on their show starting towards the end of March and it may be featured in several episodes.

He hit the floor pretty hard! I remember that when it happened, I was kind of worried he may have hurt himself! What did he think of it when it was all over? My buddy was the guy an the far left with the long grey hair and beard. He remembers bits and pieces, but not everything that he did.

Did you see the guy from Dream Car Garage there? They are supposedly going to have some footage from that event on their show starting towards the end of March and it may be featured in several episodes.

No , heck no he didnt get hurt. He thinks he is going to be a Navy Seal! He only remembers the arm being lifted by the helium balloons.

He doesnt remember anything other than that. I keep asking him "Do you remember acting like a chicken? He doesnt remember. He never did act like a chicken I just like asking him that. :)

I loved those two Gulfstream Aqua '69's - they were beautiful! I wish they still offered colors like that!

New rumor: Gulfstream might show up in '08. Would look awesome as a 'Vert with a white top!!! There are a few in this color running around now....

That is a Shelby Series 1. I have one.

In 1/18 scale.

:lol2: :beerchug:

Hey NVWSSV and OwenKElly,

Sorry for joining the conversation late. I just joined the site and was reading old posts. I am a huge fan of that area of the country (Bozeman and Missoula). I have been there 3 times to flyfish. I have fished Rock Creek, the Madison, Gallatan (sp?), a few of the Snake River Tribs down by Swan Valley, ID and a few other small creeks (Flint Creek was the most memorable).

I said the first time that when I bought my Cobra, I wanted to bring it out there and drive some of those great roads and see that beautiful scenery. I still plan to do that. If you guys are still there maybe I'll look you up. I have been to the Rocky Mountain Valve Symposium at the Hospital in Missoula with Dr. C Doran. I'd go back to that in a heart beat (pun intended). Would def be interested in catching some big beautiful Cuts or Browns.

It may be a few years, but, I'm serious about doing that someday.

Kevin

Hey NVWSSV and OwenKElly,

Sorry for joining the conversation late. I just joined the site and was reading old posts. I am a huge fan of that area of the country (Bozeman and Missoula). I have been there 3 times to flyfish. I have fished Rock Creek, the Madison, Gallatan (sp?), a few of the Snake River Tribs down by Swan Valley, ID and a few other small creeks (Flint Creek was the most memorable).

I said the first time that when I bought my Cobra, I wanted to bring it out there and drive some of those great roads and see that beautiful scenery. I still plan to do that. If you guys are still there maybe I'll look you up. I have been to the Rocky Mountain Valve Symposium at the Hospital in Missoula with Dr. C Doran. I'd go back to that in a heart beat (pun intended). Would def be interested in catching some big beautiful Cuts or Browns.

It may be a few years, but, I'm serious about doing that someday.

Kevin

When you do come out look me up! I'm always upto a cruise! My wife has worked at St Pat's Hospital for 25 years. ;) ( She's alot older than I am Though! )

When you do come out look me up! I'm always upto a cruise! My wife has worked at St Pat's Hospital for 25 years. ;) ( She's alot older than I am Though! )

I'll keep you in mind. Hopefully Assman will be back by then and we can all get together.

I'll keep you in mind. Hopefully Assman will be back by then and we can all get together.

Hehehehe, I love my screen name. I'm still shooting to be there in late April to early May. Just need to find a job and a place to live :D. No worries though, I take life one day at a time.

Look me up when you come out, I'll take you fishing. My first order of business (even over finding a job and a place to live) is to get a new truck and a 16’ Low Side Clackacraft Drift Boat. Fly fishing is my first love, I even guided out of Bozeman and worked at The Rivers Edge Fly Shop for a while back in the 90's so I know all the rivers around there very well.

Hehehehe, I love my screen name. I'm still shooting to be there in late April to early May. Just need to find a job and a place to live :D. No worries though, I take life one day at a time.

Look me up when you come out, I'll take you fishing. My first order of business (even over finding a job and a place to live) is to get a new truck and a 16’ Low Side Clackacraft Drift Boat. Fly fishing is my first love, I even guided out of Bozeman and worked at The Rivers Edge Fly Shop for a while back in the 90's so I know all the rivers around there very well.

I'd enjoy that. When all you get is a few days, half of that is figuring out where to go. I have never drifted before. I would dig that.

My wife flew into Bozeman the last time I was there to meet up with me mid week. I didn't make it to any Flyshops there. I went to all of them in Missoula.

After thinking about it, when I was in Missoula, I ran into a girl driving a Silver Terminator with Black Wheels and Kenny Brown goodies. Anybody you know?

Sorry to hijack this thread with MT and flyfishing. I'll try to keep it on topic.

I'd enjoy that. When all you get is a few days, half of that is figuring out where to go. I have never drifted before. I would dig that.

My wife flew into Bozeman the last time I was there to meet up with me mid week. I didn't make it to any Flyshops there. I went to all of them in Missoula.

After thinking about it, when I was in Missoula, I ran into a girl driving a Silver Terminator with Black Wheels and Kenny Brown goodies. Anybody you know?

Sorry to hijack this thread with MT and flyfishing. I'll try to keep it on topic.

I do know the car, but not the people that own it. I heard they do like to drive it and have had alot of fun with it however!

Archived