TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ok, maybe this is NOT a crisis, but......

thewheelman

I'm killing myself! I've got an E250 conversion van with a square Ford remote, I've got an F150 with a square Ford remote and now I've got a GT 500 with a square Ford remote.......it takes me all the way across the parking lot to sort out which remote is which and punch the right buttons!!! Waaay back there I had a 96 van and a 92 Mustang, I had one side of the key cut for one and the other side for the other, then notched one side of the key for the van.....worked great, but they weren't "computer" keys.....geez, it's pulling the belt loops off my pants!!! Yikes! Panic! I'm SO stressed......I need a dose of horsepower to settle my nerves.....be back later!

I'm killing myself! I've got an E250 conversion van with a square Ford remote, I've got an F150 with a square Ford remote and now I've got a GT 500 with a square Ford remote.......it takes me all the way across the parking lot to sort out which remote is which and punch the right buttons!!! Waaay back there I had a 96 van and a 92 Mustang, I had one side of the key cut for one and the other side for the other, then notched one side of the key for the van.....worked great, but they weren't "computer" keys.....geez, it's pulling the belt loops off my pants!!! Yikes! Panic! I'm SO stressed......I need a dose of horsepower to settle my nerves.....be back later!

I saw on Ebay the Ford remote that was built into the key itself. Would have to get it programed, but it looked damn good. I hate having the remote fob at all in my pocket with my keys and was gonna get one myself.

Do a search on Ebay and you will see em. Then the Shelby key and fob would definately set itself apart.

Starkie

I had 2 fobs for my Winstar van and my Lincoln LS so I would have been in the same predicament. :doh: Issue solved. :dance: The GT500 is the only key on my Team Shelby "snake" key chain!! Leave the other keys at home and just drive the Shelby! :shift:

.....until winter!!! :cry:

I saw on Ebay the Ford remote that was built into the key itself. Would have to get it programed, but it looked damn good. I hate having the remote fob at all in my pocket with my keys and was gonna get one myself.

Do a search on Ebay and you will see em. Then the Shelby key and fob would definately set itself apart.

Starkie

I think you are talking about the key they use in the Fusion & Focus. It has the remote and the key in one. I got one off of ebay for my Bullitt. You can program them yourself as per the owners manual.

http://www.fordpower.net/main/Press-Releas...-From-Ford.html

Archived