TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Car Arrived Today!

sfadchi

Well after waiting for two years to buy one, I took the plunge and bought use a White/Blue Coupe (399miles). She just arrived from MO today. Damn shipping company taped the car and messed up the stripes in the front, but I got a new set coming from ford for $190. I can't wait to get home from work to drive her!

post-22275-1221676732_thumb.jpg

post-22275-1221676743_thumb.jpg

post-22275-1221676732_thumb.jpg

post-22275-1221676743_thumb.jpg

Got it from a guy on ebay. It's a 2008 fully loaded including Navigation, HID, Ambient Lighting. He bought two December of last year, and stored them in the garage only rarely driving them. He is turning the other one into a SS so his wife made him sell this one. It came with everything still wrapped in plastic and even the window sticker placed neatly in the trunk. The Nav DVD was never even opened. She had 389 miles on her when she arrived. I put about 30 or so on her this morning before I went to work. paid $41,500

Got it from a guy on ebay. It's a 2008 fully loaded including Navigation, HID, Ambient Lighting. He bought two December of last year, and stored them in the garage only rarely driving them. He is turning the other one into a SS so his wife made him sell this one. It came with everything still wrapped in plastic and even the window sticker placed neatly in the trunk. The Nav DVD was never even opened. She had 389 miles on her when she arrived. I put about 30 or so on her this morning before I went to work. paid $41,500

Great Buy!!

Congrats always nice to see a Vette owner buy a Shelby!

Todd

Archived