TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1982 Shelby Charger Prototype

This car was on ebay several years back and caused some controversy in the Shelby Dodge community but I can't recall exactly why.

I do know the current ebay auction is misleading by calling it a 1982 Shelby Charger Prototype. It's also interesting that this Race/Test car has no safety equipment like a rollbar, 4 point seat belt, exterior battery switch, etc.

Too bad the seller doesn't include some of the documentation he says proves everything. For $10,000 he's going to need the documentation to show that this car is more than just a 1982 Dodge Omni.

Steve

This car was on ebay several years back and caused some controversy in the Shelby Dodge community but I can't recall exactly why.

I do know the current ebay auction is misleading by calling it a 1982 Shelby Charger Prototype. It's also interesting that this Race/Test car has no safety equipment like a rollbar, 4 point seat belt, exterior battery switch, etc.

Too bad the seller doesn't include some of the documentation he says proves everything. For $10,000 he's going to need the documentation to show that this car is more than just a 1982 Dodge Omni.

Steve

No linky

Here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charg...emZ220282503053

Archived