TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR forsale in Pompano Beach, FL

sfadchi

I went by Maroone Ford in Pompano Beach today and noticed they just got a KR in yesterday. It's sliver/blue. It was my first time to see one in person, it sure is beautiful. I just thought I would post on here in case anyone is still trying to locate one. They were asking 100K but said they are open to all offers.

PM Me if you want the sales lady's info.

Maroone Ford of Margate - www.maroonefordsupercenter.info

5401 West Copans Road, Margate - (877) 554-3758

Who ever buys it has to give me a ride in it as a finders fee!

Sorry guys, too late. Sold! To a collector that also bought the 2nd KR (all black) that has not even showed up yet to this dealer. Must be nice, I guess some people are not effected by a tanking economy.

Sorry guys, too late. Sold! To a collector that also bought the 2nd KR (all black) that has not even showed up yet to this dealer. Must be nice, I guess some people are not effected by a tanking economy.

yes, that's my boss - I LOVE my job! I will be getting in that sukka today!!!! only to put it in the garage until he gets back in town....but still.... :happy feet: :drool::shift:

Thanks sfadchi for the heads up on this one.....I also heard that Wayne Akers in Lake Worth has one

Sha Nay Nay, when do I get a ride?

Honestly since my boss it out of town it's in the garage until he gets back in a few weeks

The next time it will be "shown or driven" will be our next Mustang Car Show next Feb 22, 23 at Miller's Jupiter Ale House......then you can come and see his whole collection....

UNLESS he brings it out Oct 16-18 to display at the 20th Anniversary Party for Ale House - they are having a big outside party with beer tents, live music, food, etc...should be fun time

I'll keep you posted....can't wait to see the black one!

....and he might even get the KR golf cart to match! ahhhh I hope my lotto tickets win tonight!!!

thanks again!!!!!

Archived