TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Hood And Front End On Ebay

shelbymotorsports

I think I have seen the car that had that engine cover on it around here at one of the shows.....

Looks like a GT500 front change and a S/C install. Just trying to recover as much money as possible from the swap.....

I would have kept it how it was.

Gib

Hey Gib,

Wonder if we will see it at the Mustangs On the Bay show in October?

Jim

Anybody know what these parts are actually worth off hand? Seems reasonable.

The front fascia can be had from your dealer I posted the price somewhere. Look on htt://www.fordaccessories.com but it's less than $400 I believe. Brace is what? $100? Grill $130?

I would say that given it's factory paint and stripes would be a + but it looks beat up on the bottom and will need to be redone. The scoop you can't get but it's the old one. The hood is available for $499 clean take off.

I wouldn't pay more than $750 for the entire thing given you get what you get and there's $$$$ work involved here that may make just buying new a better option, if you take away the scoop the only thing in the bunch that can't be bought directly or as a NEW take off.

But then one man's trash....

I emailed him about the lower grille, it says if it doesnt sell as a whole he will part. His reply was basically he already had 2 people interested in the entire thing and he would get back to me if it doesnt sell and he parts the pieces out.

Archived