TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Show

RACERX009

There's a car show at Sunshine Ford in Newburgh NY, suppose to be music food and of course trophy's. It's on sept 21 from 9am to 4pm here's the # to verify info 1-845-561-3900 since my pain killers make me fogging. The guys at this dealership are really nice so nice that they got my money for a shelby and an 08 expedeition for my wife man was I stoned that day. Really the owner is hands on it should be a good time did I mention toppless dancers. :happy feet: :happy feet:

post-18733-1221364050_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1221364111_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1221364050_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1221364111_thumb.jpg

Beautiful car and sweet kid, but you got to layoff the drugs.

...For the love of all that's Holy; Dude look down, someone has painted your toenails red. :busted:

Thank u and thank u and god forbid if I had white skin like that my poor kid has been damn by ghost baby skin. I'm a dark skinned italian man and red is not my color pink is in silly boy. When your married to an irish german woman drugs makes the day go by better alot better :drool::drool:

Thank u and thank u and god forbid if I had white skin like that my poor kid has been damn by ghost baby skin. I'm a dark skinned italian man and red is not my color pink is in silly boy. When your married to an irish german woman drugs makes the day go by better alot better :drool::drool:

(LOL) I have to take your word on the "pink is in" thing...

... and as far as the Irish/German mix... Good luck with that!

...just remember, she loves you enough to give you a beautiful child.

-QC-

Racer, I dont know if I can make it up to Sunshine this weekend, but we have to hang out sometime.

I lived in Pine Bush for 7 years (1995-2002) and still have lots of friends in the area.

Are you going to the show in Gardiner on Oct. 11th?

Car show at the Gunks.

I justed moved back here in jan 07 due to baby and shot gun wedding and believe me it was a double barrel but bought a house in 01 till 04 right when the market was hot and then the single party began and ended in dec 06 remember boys wear a rain coat when it rains :cry::cry::cry: money, cars gone

Racer, I dont know if I can make it up to Sunshine this weekend, but we have to hang out sometime.

I lived in Pine Bush for 7 years (1995-2002) and still have lots of friends in the area.

Are you going to the show in Gardiner on Oct. 11th?

Car show at the Gunks.

Where's GUNK and anytime you like to hang, I love NJ my sister lives in montclair that was one of my hang outs along with red bank, nj great place ASHes cigar bar lots of woman with money

Where's GUNK and anytime you like to hang, I love NJ my sister lives in montclair that was one of my hang outs along with red bank, nj great place ASHes cigar bar lots of woman with money

here is the link.....

http://www.classicsunderthegunks.org/

Vettes on the flyer, all makes welcome.

Lets make it 2 black SGTs side by side!

and Im in Clifton, next town over from Montclair!

here is the link.....

http://www.classicsunderthegunks.org/

Vettes on the flyer, all makes welcome.

Lets make it 2 black SGTs side by side!

and Im in Clifton, next town over from Montclair!

Hey thats for the info and I will be there.PM me if you like to meet up in NJ or at car show

I cant make it to Sunshine this weekend, but lets meet up at the Gunks on the 11th.

If I am heading up that why, I'll let you know. You do the same if you are hitting Montclair.

Sure, will let you know when in montclair my sister is giving birth next month, I can't wait to sit back and watch her and hubby cry the blues. They can't sleep all day and the every 2hr feedings and spoiled sissy likes quiet time good luck. I might sell tickets.

Archived