TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua updates from Samantha

doc scott

I am having issues opening the attachments coming from sam;as of yet all I get are contact #s and a picture,could someone forward these to me so I can see whats going on?

I've attempted on my office computers my Mac at home my sons laptop with vista and we're pissin' in the wind;any assistance would be appreciated.

Scott

The past 5 emails have been the same thing. It's a map of the resort and where things are there. You can probably find it on the www.lajitas.com website.

I am having issues opening the attachments coming from sam;as of yet all I get are contact #s and a picture,could someone forward these to me so I can see whats going on?

I've attempted on my office computers my Mac at home my sons laptop with vista and we're pissin' in the wind;any assistance would be appreciated.

Scott

Doc,

Had the same problem. My work computer has Word 2003 and it wants another program to open the file. I opened with my wife's computer ; Word 2000 opened it fine. I think there's a bug or Virus for the 2003 program. Send me your email and I'll send them both to you.

Stuart

The past 5 emails have been the same thing. It's a map of the resort and where things are there. You can probably find it on the www.lajitas.com website.

Well, I feel cheated: I received just three maps. Word 2003 opened them all, for what they were worth. On top of everything, they are Southeast To Top, in contrast to everything else in the Northern Hemisphere, which is North To Top.

Here are three views of the same area, North To Top, as captured from way up there in the sky, where stars at night are big and bright:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3233/272399...704a52c28_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3193/272399...c74ea99a2_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3144/272317...d183a3398_o.jpg

The Maverick Center (Registration, etc.) is close to top center (North). Looks as if there has been some construction since the photos were made. Or maybe the map is not a good representation of what's there (ya think?).

As for Bullrun attachments, it's a good thing this Challenge isn't computer-dependent. I hope it's not computer-dependent.

Who needs a map? It's not like the place is going to be hard to find, there is nothing else out there. :doh:

Anyway, if things go according to plan, we will all be arriving together :happy feet:

Can't wait, detailed the heck out of my car today in preparation.

Viya Con Dios

Thanks for the replys/Stuart thanks for the e=mail,I too hope computers aren't needed!

Looking forward to putting faces with names;anyone here do Mid-America?I help host and may

know you.

Thanks again

Scott&Clarisa

Scott,

You're welcome. Drive safe and we'll see you in Terlingua. Regards

Stuart

Archived