TEAM SHELBY FORUM

steeda elbow + intake spacer

I recieved both yesterday in the mail and im planning on installing them soon but i'd like to have a professional tune done as well. I am currently located in southern mississippi (pascagoula) and if anyone could direct me towards a half descent shop around here (or even the surrounding states ) it would be greatly apperciated. I'd like to do a before and after dyno on just the elbow + spacer if possible. Also ,my SGT has a bassani x-pipe (no cats) and an underdrive pully already installed.. With a good pro tune and all these mods installed what kind of #'s should i be expecting?

Thanks,

Greg

Sounds like you didn't get a baseline dyno done so you'll have to approximate what your gains are over stock. If we use some typical numbers as a basis we could assume that your engine puts out 278 hp at the rear wheels. I'm going to take a wild guess - I think your rear wheel hp will be +15 hp for a total of 293 hp. I'll be curious to see what others think!

I recieved both yesterday in the mail and im planning on installing them soon but i'd like to have a professional tune done as well. I am currently located in southern mississippi (pascagoula) and if anyone could direct me towards a half descent shop around here (or even the surrounding states ) it would be greatly apperciated. I'd like to do a before and after dyno on just the elbow + spacer if possible. Also ,my SGT has a bassani x-pipe (no cats) and an underdrive pully already installed.. With a good pro tune and all these mods installed what kind of #'s should i be expecting?

Thanks,

Greg

I have the standard SGT exhaust, Steeda underdrive pulleys, and the inlet elbow.

My RWHP was 299 on a Mustang dyno after a custom tune at Realspeed here on Long Island.

Jer

Archived