TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ShowCar is Da man!!!

FordRocks1

Well, as the 9/11 run is approaching and I finally got my lower grill :happy feet: I had to get my SGT ready for the show, thanks to ShowCar's products it looks and feels like a million bucks, not that I've ever held that kind of stash but you get the point. Steve has been very patient and understanding about all of my questions concerning everything about washing, claying and waxing my car. Thanks again Steve.

Notice the reflection...ohhh soooo sweeeet!!!! Claying my car for the first time and I felt a world of difference on how smooth the paint is...here are some pics.

Before...DSC03227.jpg

After

DSC03245.jpg

DSC03244.jpg

DSC03239.jpg

DSC03235.jpg

DSC03236.jpg

DSC03237.jpg

DSC03232.jpg

No that is not a dirty spot or a chip, that is bird high in the sky....paint is silky smooth!!!!

DSC03231.jpg

DSC03230.jpg

I have to agree, I too bought the products you have and was extremenly pleased with them. They are absolutely outstanding. My white SGT doesnt shine quite as well in the daylight as your black SGT but as soon as the sun sets the car lights up like a candle in a dark room.

Thanks Carl, I know, I wish that it was so to go out there with my baby(SGT) but not enough time, hey you guys out there in Texas be safe!!!!

Yeah, hopefully our friends down Houston way who have SGT's and GT500's are safely out of the way of IKE....

Archived