TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Documentation...

GT500_Grad

There's a lot of documentation that can be gathered on these cars, both from media articles and information on our individual car and its life. I've been keeping everything I recieve to put together a book, but its very basic. I know there's a lot more information out there. ShelbyDude was able to fill 3 ring binders for a fellow TS member, and his order, before he even picked the car up. If everyone could post what they have been able to accumilate and maybe where we can get the items, we can put together a nice list of everything that everyone can reference.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased the 2009 GT500 W/Red Stripe from Shelbydude. I got one three ring binder full and I mean full of many documents related to my car and the GT500 in general.

It's 2.5" binder.

One the cover is a colored copy of the window sticker, smaller version.

Inside in Vehicle order confirmation, retail worksheet, all stickers that were on the car (even the colored dot stickers), Oasis result, vehicle information report, transport history sheet.

Guys the list is very, very long.

Shelbydude also gave me a 1:18 scale model of my car Black w/red stripes package, Parts counter desk pad with the GT500 on it many different types of posters and large posters of the GT500 and the GT40.

2009 owners manual autographed by the owner of the dealership, Shelbydude, Henry Ford III, and both of my engine builders, and some other folks involved in the building of the GT500.

I purchased the 2009 GT500 W/Red Stripe from Shelbydude. I got one three ring binder full and I mean full of many documents related to my car and the GT500 in general.

It's 2.5" binder.

Inside in Vehicle order confirmation, retail worksheet, all stickers that were on the car (even the colored dot stickers), Oasis result, vehicle information report, transport history sheet.

Shelbydude also gave me a 1:18 scale model of my car Black w/red stripes package, Parts counter desk pad with the GT500 on it many different types of posters and large posters of the GT500 and the GT40.

2009 owners manual autographed by the owner of the dealership, Shelbydude, Henry Ford III, and both of my engine builders, and some other folks involved in the building of the GT500.

Damn... thats unheard of service!!!! Should have bought my car from shelbydude. :fool:

It's 2.5" binder.

Very cool. Great job Shelbydude.

Likewise, my dealer provided all the documentation they had on hand as well as some promo material they had stuffed in the corners. My car had been the centerpiece of their showroom for so long, I felt like I had some special status when I bought it....

Archived