TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Am I the only one?

kaiserkreb

...Who can't park straight with this car? lol

Hood and corners are so high and the lowered front end makes the window sill unreliable for plumbing up with straight surfaces. Haha, I look like such a tool when I'm done parking that people must really think I don't deserve this car. I just noticed the other day I'm never nicely between the lines, always askew. Never have a problem with any other vehicle.

...Who can't park straight with this car? lol

Hood and corners are so high and the lowered front end makes the window sill unreliable for plumbing up with straight surfaces. Haha, I look like such a tool when I'm done parking that people must really think I don't deserve this car. I just noticed the other day I'm never nicely between the lines, always askew. Never have a problem with any other vehicle.

I don't seem to have as much an issue with parking as I do backing up into my garage! With the height of the car, and the go awful mirror range, next to impossible to snug up just right! Not to mention my driveway is pretty steep!

The only thing I have to watch for is the front spoiler, otherwise I don't seem to have any problem parking it. Maybe its because my other car is a very large Expedition.

The only thing I have to watch for is the front spoiler, otherwise I don't seem to have any problem parking it. Maybe its because my other car is a very large Expedition.

I have the same daily driver, and can park it like a skooter LOL, just backing up the GT500 it has a lot of blind spots and the mirror do not show much,

straight i'm good. it's the front end distance judgement i'm still working on. I always end up about 2' short of where I should be! I think it's just cos I don't wanna get to close, but still have PLENTY of room still! Slow over dips and in/out of driveways though... Trying to avoid the chin rash.

Thats too funny! I didn't think Outlook had any parking spots...just kindding. The last time I was there it was the mid 80s, use to dine at a place...hmm...Fongs?

Anyway I here what your saying, I worry about the splitter.

Al

No kidding? Fongs was great. He retired years ago though. I totally didn't expect to hear that out of this thread, lol.

Archived