TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ship Date 9/10, how long to Texas

Sharp10Blade

Any answers to these questions will be appreciated. Got a ship date today of 9/10, how long can I expect to wait before it arrives at dealership? Does this mean its on the rail? How do I get railcar number? When does the dealer get the invoice? Thanks in advance!

My arrival date was about 6 weeks after ship date - :censored: but when it arrived :party2:

Any answers to these questions will be appreciated. Got a ship date today of 9/10, how long can I expect to wait before it arrives at dealership? Does this mean its on the rail? How do I get railcar number? When does the dealer get the invoice? Thanks in advance!

Mine was shipped on 7/16/08. It arrived at the dealer on 7/29/08. It went via rail to Mesquite, TX and then was trucked to my dealer from there - about 45 miles away. Apparently Mesquite is a center for unloading cars from trains. I would assume that yours would take a similar path to Mesquite and then get trucked down to Temple. If all goes well, you may have your car in a couple of weeks. But then again, with all the rain in Chicago and side effects of Ike, it may take awhile.

You will have to get shipping info from your dealer. Apparently, that is not something you can do yourself - or so I was told. I just bugged my dealer every few days. Being a really nice dealer, they were very helpful!

Archived