TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just got the call

cccorr

Congrats - what a thrill it must be.

What was your invoice date?

thanks to all. if you mean when did I make the initial deposit, then it was last August. I went on "the list" in May so almost 18 months ago.

Booooyah, #07 SS 0200 soon to be terrorizing a neighborhood near you, if you live in Chicago that is. Can't wait. WOOOHOO!!!!!

:happy feet:

I live in the South burbs and if we don't meet up so that I can see that bad boy......we're gonna have issues :hysterical:

Seriously, I hope you don't mind, I'd love to see :happy feet:

Hello everyone...

Just red that two of you are from Chicago and I am as well. I want to try to get a group of guys together with the Shelby's...(Supersnakes, CS, GT, and GT500) out for a sunday cruise. PM me if you want to do that sometime. I am in the northern suburbs.

-Alex

I live in the South burbs and if we don't meet up so that I can see that bad boy......we're gonna have issues :hysterical:

Seriously, I hope you don't mind, I'd love to see :happy feet:

Certaily, I'm in naperville, what about you. I'm forecasting that thing to get home just in time for the first snow. :banghead:

Certaily, I'm in naperville, what about you. I'm forecasting that thing to get home just in time for the first snow. :banghead:

ORiginally they had said that I could expect to have it back in no more than 5 weeks from drop off...lets just say that was a ways off. I got it back the week after labor day. I haven't even gotten to drive mine yet. Next friday won't come soon enough.

thanks to all. if you mean when did I make the initial deposit, then it was last August. I went on "the list" in May so almost 18 months ago.

Well congrates on getting the call. I'm still waiting for my call. On the "Wait list" since April of 2007 and Deposit in August of 2007.

Winfield for me! We have a nice SVTOA group, we do events together like Gingerman, Woodward, The Hot Rod Power Tour, local car shows and Cruise Nights! We are all like neighbors! When does the new SS go to Route 66???

How do we get the local guys together for an event?

Rick

Winfield for me! We have a nice SVTOA group, we do events together like Gingerman, Woodward, The Hot Rod Power Tour, local car shows and Cruise Nights! We are all like neighbors! When does the new SS go to Route 66???

How do we get the local guys together for an event?

Rick

Did you have your cars at Packy Webb a month or so ago?

Well congrates on getting the call. I'm still waiting for my call. On the "Wait list" since April of 2007 and Deposit in August of 2007.

thanks you must be close also, i was an August dep. I like that you got on the list before you even bought yours. nice work, very smart.

Yes, we ran the show for charity. 20 bags of Donations and about $1500.

Did we chat?

yes, yes we did. we were talking about some of styling upgrades under the hood. I mentioned i probably have the only pure stock GT 500 left, that is until it transforms to a SS.

Archived