TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any one under 40 Bought a new Shelby yet?

aaronlstiles

Well I'm 49 and my Shelby is sharing the garage with my Red 70 Mach 1..... my son has always wanted the Mach and now I guess he will get a bonus with the Shelby when I decide I'm done with them ..... But that wont be for a loooooooong time!!!!! LOL

post-1432-1161221454_thumb.jpg post-1432-1161221476_thumb.jpg

post-1432-1161221454_thumb.jpg

post-1432-1161221476_thumb.jpg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope... No one under 40 kid, this is an old man's ride - the youngsters are all into Evo's and STX's and the like (JUST KIDDING!)

They say you don't grow older, just wiser.... well I guess I'm finally gaining some wisdom eh sonny? EH? speak into the earhorn kid, I'm kinda hard a hearing....

What's that you say sonny? You wanna go for a ride in this old man's car? Sure, hop right in and we'll go for a ride past Granny Hawkins place (don't mind if I smoke em in front a her house do ya? She love's the smell a burnin rubber)...

HOLD ON KID!!! :party:

Damn it's great getting old aint it fellas?? he he he he

Im 25 and I just bought a tungsten vert yesterday, got to keep it over night last night but it went back in the showroom til Friday after I get off work then its all mine. My first car was a '65 Mustang, and my second was a '98 black coupe, I dont have either one of them now but this Shelby more than makes up for them. Good luck to all waiting, its worth it

Im 25 and I just bought a tungsten vert yesterday, got to keep it over night last night but it went back in the showroom til Friday after I get off work then its all mine. My first car was a '65 Mustang, and my second was a '98 black coupe, I dont have either one of them now but this Shelby more than makes up for them. Good luck to all waiting, its worth it

You might be one of luckiest 25 year olds alive! May I ask what you will be paying for insurance?

You might be one of luckiest 25 year olds alive! May I ask what you will be paying for insurance?

Sure, $146.55 a month through State Farm, I have my house insured with them also, and no speedng tickets, etc. I had a 1998 V6 Coupe in high school and I paid $151 a month not sure how that worked out but I am not complaining now.

Hi from Ohio.... I am 39 and loving my Shelby GT500. Life is good and so is my wife. I love the 5.4 and the T6060 trans. The only thing I have changes so far is the Axle backs, I have Corsa's on and love it. I will be replacing the lower and upper control arms in the back to correst wheel hop. But other than that I LOVE THE CAR!!!!

Tom

Well, I was 57 when I ordered my Shelby, and a few days after my car got here, I turned 58. They say you're only as old as you feel.......

Got mine just before I turned 45.......

How's that saying go about how old you feel?

You're only as old as the woman you're feeling!

Not age bashing, Just curious as to the Age's of Shelby owners I have noticed most are all Older gentlemen. I guess a lot of them are in their mid life crisis. Just wondering.

I am 35 but my wife says I act like I'm 18.

shelby_lo_res.jpg

shelby_lo_res.jpg

Archived