TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any one under 40 Bought a new Shelby yet?

aaronlstiles

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

29 THIS PAST JUNE.

TD

Nice to see some on the streets, I have spoken with a few older gentlemen that bought them strictly to put them up. I am 33 I have one on the way, But I do have a 66 350 to drive in the mean time,

Nice to see some on the streets, I have spoken with a few older gentlemen that bought them strictly to put them up. I am 33 I have one on the way, But I do have a 66 350 to drive in the mean time,

post-4794-1159538756_thumb.jpg

post-4794-1159538756_thumb.jpg

Just turned 33 and the Shelby will be my 3rd Stang. (Which is what my plates will say.) 66 vert, 99 GT Coupe and soon to be (I hope) 07 Shelby. I bleed blue since my other 3 cars are also Fords.

30 Model A Sport Coupe

31 Modal A Victoria

66 Mustang Convertible

99 Mustang GT Coupe

01 F-150 Super Crew

07 Mustang Shelby GT500 (Patiently waiting.)

I envy the twenties guys that can afford a Shel. I can't afford it now at 41. There'e no way I could have afforded it in my 20's.

aaronlstiles, print this tread and have someone in your family keep it until you turn 40 and give to you for your birthday. I promise that you'll read it and feel vaguely offended or worse.

The filter of youth is a marvelous thing. You're not old enough to know all of the things that you don't know. (Neither am I.)

I don't think it's mid-life crisis if you've always been into and have owned fast or exotic cars. I think it has to do with your history. If you never had anything in your history that's even remotely related to power, speed, muscle, etc., then you may fall in the category of "Mid-Life Crisis". If it's in your history to always have been into stuff like that, then you're just continuing what you've always been into ! For me, I've always had cars that were of the "Fast or Powerful" type. I don't know, just a thought.

I'm mearly 25. The car is mine and my brothers. He wanted it bad. So it's also a commerative vehicle. KIA Iraq. Ebony/ Tungsten stripes. Hopin to get plates that read GHOST

oriosmit,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Know that all of us appreciate the sacrifices of our military and their families. There is no better tribute than you completing the purchase in his absence. I know that Mustangs have been a bond for my family for years and I have no doubt he will be beside you in that passenger seat every time you get in.

Not age bashing, Just curious as to the Age's of Shelby owners I have noticed most are all Older gentlemen. I guess a lot of them are in their mid life crisis. Just wondering.

Lots of Laughs at the age bashing, well I'm 48 and a woman not a man, love the baby that sits in the garage, will never get over the awe factor, when I shift and zoom past all those automatics it feels like oh yeah, park near all those hummers, vipers, etc. in the walmart parking lot, knowing when they try so hard not to look that they would trade any day.

Anyway, any age driving a shelby is sooooooo fun

venom 07 :happy feet:

Archived