TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Super Snake?

DubbsFaris

Makes no sense because you would be replacing all the things that make a KR, a KR.

The exhaust, suspension, wheels, tires, blower, interior, shifter, the list goes and on and on. Basically you would never know it was a KR to begin with so why would you do that?

I guess the hood maybe would be all thats left but then again the SS stripes may not work on the KR hood

I think SAI talked about upgrading the KR with SOME SS power parts, but I dont know if this got very far. I wouldnt mind having a KR with the KB blower form SAI

MM

Ported and balanced TVS with a 2.65 upper pulley,IW10%lower balancer, a real sleeper and the strut brace will still fit and work

Thadeus, you need to capture this image :spend:, enlarge it, and then have someone make a vinyl decal of it for you. Then you could take that decal and stick it on your car just above the snake badges. :hysterical2:

Thats not my car but I wish it was. I took pictures of it at the Woodward Cruise. Thought it was a regular KR till I looked closer.

Ah, ha, I see..

P8151314.jpg

P8151322.jpg

That sure looks like the KR proto that was at the Petersen and LVMS during the 85th BB.

They loaded it on the transporter in LA and trailered it back to Vegas. The guy driving said it was Mr Shelby's.

That sure looks like the KR proto that was at the Petersen and LVMS during the 85th BB.

They loaded it on the transporter in LA and trailered it back to Vegas. The guy driving said it was Mr Shelby's.

It needs to be cleaned, dirt and water spots on splitter! Blasphemy!

Carroll's vin on his black one is JAN112008

at least the one he got one his 85th Bday

Carroll's vin on his black one is JAN112008

at least the one he got one his 85th Bday

Somewhere i have a picture of this car in the Petersen parking structure and getting loaded on the transporter as we pulled out for Calico. That was mid morning, they gave Mr Shelby the black one at the party that night.

Just found the photos!

40th_KR_2_2.jpg

40th_KR_4_2.jpg

40th_KR_6_2.jpg

40th_KR.jpg

40th_KR_5_2.jpg

40th_KR_2_2.jpg

40th_KR_4_2.jpg

40th_KR_6_2.jpg

40th_KR.jpg

40th_KR_5_2.jpg

Archived