TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Powered by Ford" badge removal

Is the "Powered by Ford" badge on the fender glued or screwed on? I figured it was glued on but I wasn't completely sure. Thanks.

To remove, heat slightly with a heat gun or hair dryer, take a piece of 30 lb test fishing line and slide under edge and gently "saw" back and forth to break double sided tape loose. Clean tape residue with adhesive remover.

No, I am not a professional SGT emblem thief. I have replaced my stock mustang GT fender emblems with the old school powered by Ford badges from SPP.

Is the "Powered by Ford" badge on the fender glued or screwed on? I figured it was glued on but I wasn't completely sure. Thanks.

You know of course, the PBF fender badges are exclusive to the SGT. No other car in the Ford line wears them. So, if you take them off, it's kind of like losing your membership card to an exclusive club. But hey, it's your car, enjoy it as you please.

You know of course, the PBF fender badges are exclusive to the SGT. No other car in the Ford line wears them. So, if you take them off, it's kind of like losing your membership card to an exclusive club. But hey, it's your car, enjoy it as you please.

Just like our scoop!!

I see. Maybe i'll reconsider. Thanks for the help guys.

Archived