TEAM SHELBY FORUM

C&R Racing GT500 Radiator

I've had a lot of positive response from people interested in the custom C&R Racing radiator I had made for my GT500. I've posted in previous threads the awesome results we had with the radiator in real testing. I track my car with a Whipple 3.4 and with JAS427 (White 725 Super Snake). He's putting one in his as well. Heat is the enemy of any motor.

There has been enough interest to put together a group buy on these. I've PM'd all of those that previously expressed interest. If there are any of you out there that are interested please send me a PM so I can send you my email and discuss the details.

Right now I am just trying to get 15 buyers together at a total cost of $700 each shipped. If we get more than that its possible I could go back to C&R and press them for some more aggressive pricing.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Dactyl

Can you post the link to the details on this radiator please ?.

I am putting in a AFCO intercooler, upgraded thermostat, Griggs power steering cooler into my Snake.

I may be interested in ordering a better radiator as long as they dont mind shipping it to Australia.

Also, if its good enough for John Strauss its good enough for me.

• 3 months later...
I've had a lot of positive response from people interested in the custom C&R Racing radiator I had made for my GT500. I've posted in previous threads the awesome results we had with the radiator in real testing. I track my car with a Whipple 3.4 and with JAS427 (White 725 Super Snake). He's putting one in his as well. Heat is the enemy of any motor.

There has been enough interest to put together a group buy on these. I've PM'd all of those that previously expressed interest. If there are any of you out there that are interested please send me a PM so I can send you my email and discuss the details.

Right now I am just trying to get 15 buyers together at a total cost of $700 each shipped. If we get more than that its possible I could go back to C&R and press them for some more aggressive pricing.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Dactyl

I am interested. Pls send more info if you are still working on this.

thnx

Bill

Hey guys. I already have my SS torn apart and am putting in dactyl's radiator and heat exchanger. I have the parts here and I hope to have it finished up on Thursday if all goes well. I'm also putting in a 180* T Stat while it's torn apart.

Very nice looking parts and very high quality workmanship.

Archived