TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why not cash in on eager consumers?!

DubbsFaris

The shop at the museum said they would not be getting more jackets in, and they dont have size above Large...

More people would buy these jackets if yall would just get them made? Why is it harder to get Shelby apparel than it is to get a Shelby car? :headscratch:

I dont think people would care if their jacket value dropped from more production... :hysterical:

The shop at the museum said they would not be getting more jackets in, and they dont have size above Large...

More people would buy these jackets if yall would just get them made? Why is it harder to get Shelby apparel than it is to get a Shelby car? :headscratch:

I dont think people would care if their jacket value dropped from more production... :hysterical:

:lurk:

I suggest a lighter jacket next time. These heavy jackets are pretty worthless in Texas. I put mine on for 2 minutes then put it back in the closet. Either that or we need a good ice age to come along.

Just spoke with Mary in the Museum Store, they have medium, Large & X-Large in stock. I just ordered mine! See you in Terlingua!!! :shift:

Stuart

Im a XXL skinny..and Im not skinny... :hysterical::hysterical:

/hides his jacket :ninja:

Me too. Figure when the plague hits, we'll live through it since we have meat on our bones and can be eating hotdogs while walking over everyone elses corpses when it's done.

Archived